Chapter 26: The Only Reason

It literally looks like Michael was going to kiss him but Calum turned away because there was a camera fuck me holy cow.

Michael's P.O.V

Holy shit Calum Hood is kissing me.

My ears pick up Tiffany whining about something but I can't tell what, seeing as Calum freaking Hood is pressing his soft lips against mine, his hands placed upon my neck.

He pulls away and we stare at each other for a bit, me being completely speechless and him just staring into my eyes, occasionally glancing at my lips, like he's debating whether to kiss me again.

Kiss me again, kiss me again.

I'm disappointed as he moves away from me, heading back to the ring.

He clears his throat. "I really like it Michael." He says like he didn't just almost kill me.

"I'll say." Tiffany snorts.

Calum ignores her and gather his presents before grabbing them and standing up.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed. I'm kinda lightheaded." He says, refusing to look at any of us.

I watch him as he leaves, walking rather slowly, heading towards his room.

My lip begins to bleed as I realize that I'm bitting down to hard on it, causing me to curse loudly.

The boys and Tiffany somehow resist from cracking jokes at me, as they too begin to gather presents.

Tiffany takes the liberty to start to gather mine before looking me in the eyes.

"Go after him you idiot."

I shake my head, frowning before Tiffany pinches my leg, forcing me to stand up.

She points to the stairs and I roll my eyes before realizing that she's not gonna give this up and dragging myself up the stairs.

Let's hope he doesn't slam the door in my face.

But to my surprise as I reach his room, I see the door half-way open.

Well that's unusual.

Calum, because of his anxiety, usually always makes sure that his door is closed before doing anything else. It's like he wanted me to come up here.

Let's hope that's the case.

I knock on the door with the knuckle of my middle finger, peeking into the room.

He doesn't respond as I quietly enter, closing the door behind me, and treading over to the bed, which he was laying on.

He's turned onto his left side, facing the wall so I, unfortunately, couldn't see his face. The blanket pulled up all the way to his neck.

Suddenly he moves over to the other side of the full bed, still facing the wall.

I take the hint and lift the blanket up slightly before climbing in, placing the blanket back down onto Calum and covering myself with the left overs.

Calum's breathe is the only thing that can be heard while I sit, feeling quite awkward as I fidget with my hands, bitting my lip nervously.

"Michael."

I flinch at his voice, startled.

"Um yeah?" I ask sheepishly.