Chapter 38: Same Mistakes

my anniversary for seeing 5sos is coming up and i am not ready

also calum's dog name is duke and i love him so much bless

their new interview had me crying btw

on with the chapter !

"He's not gonna leave you alone."

"I don't wanna see him. Not yet." I answer Calum, is referring to George coming by the house this morning and begging to see me.

"He's annoying me."

"That makes two of us."

I continue to do my makeup since I'm going out with my friends, already dressed and did my hair.

"Okay, well have fun and call if you need anything." Calum finally speaks up before kissing my head and walking out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I sigh before finishing my makeup quickly and soon going downstairs to get my shoes on.

Leaving the house quickly, I rush over to the car and climb in, automatically getting yelled at by my friends.

"I know, I know. I take forever, let's just go!" I roll my eyes, waiting for Josh to start driving since he got his driver license a couple weeks ago.

We drive away from my house as I lean my head against the window and watch the trees pass by.

I can tell everyone is glancing at me worriedly even though Tyler got cheated on too but whatever.

"Are y'all just gonna continue to stare at me like I'm a lost puppy?"

They look away, expect for Josh who wasn't even looking at me in the first place.

Andrew nudges my shoulder and smiles slightly, trying to cheer me up in his own way.

It works. I smile back just as small and instead lean my head on his shoulder, the tears threatening to come out again.

Andrew lets me, putting his headphones back in and wrap an arm around my waist to comfort me.

"So where are we going?" I ask, since they won't tell me, claiming this is a rehab day for Tyler and I.

"You'll figure it out, but it's gonna take a while so get comfy." Josh answers, glancing at me in the mirror but keeps most of his attention on the road.

I sigh before leaning more into Andrew and taking my headphones out, before listening to music on my IPod since I still haven't been on my phone.

Closing my eyes as the music starts, Andrew takes my hand and grips it with his, having became very overprotective of me since what happened.

I squeeze his hand right back before drifting deeper into my music and letting the words wash over me.

This day probably isn't gonna go well. Nothing goes well anymore.
___________________________________
"We're here."

I groan and open my eyes, sitting up and grabbing the earbud from Andrew's hand which he has to take out for me to hear him.

He leaves the car and I follow him, having to squirt my eyes at the sudden light.

"Where are we?" I ask as he leads me to the others, looking around to try and grasp where we are.

"On a hill somewhere." Tyler answers, shrugging his shoulders as he looks out at the sky.