Chapter 33: Larzaylea Is Dead Party...Again

calum hugging his mom was too cute i couldn't not show you guys (even if you've already seen it oh)

also ashton finally posted something yay !!

on with the chapter :))

"What the hell is a blackbear."

"Larzaylea is dead party again" was trending on twitter and I am a little confused since they never got "back together".

Luke sighs at me before turning his phone off and throwing it on the couch that we share since, we have a suite and all the rooms connect to the kitchen and living room.

Everyone has their own bathrooms though.

Thank god.

"He's a rapper." George answers my question instead , grabbing my sides and pulling me back so I'm sitting on his lap as an attempt to calm me down.

"Okay well why are your fans saying that Arzaylea cheated on you?" I continue to question Luke, even though George tries to stop me.

"Because I guess she did." Luke answers, squinting at the light coming from the curtains.

"But I thought-."

"We were working it out, she liked me and I had no one else. I guess the fans saw and assumed we were 'back together'"

"So you guys were...?"

"Friends with benefits, I guess you could say. I thought we came to an agreement that we couldn't go with other people but apparently not."

"So she cheated on you?"

"I guess she just got bored."

We sit in silence for a while, George giving me an 'I told you to stop' look and me biting my lip in regret.

"I'm sorry, Luke." I finally speak up, not realizing before that this probably hurts him.

"It's okay. It's not like you cheated on me."

"Still."

"I'll be fine, I'm gonna go to my room and get ready."

Luke stands to his feet and gives us a little smile before leaving to his room.

Once he's gone, George and I sit in silence for a little while longer.

"Wow, I really know how to my foot in my mouth huh?"

"Yes."

"Shut up."

George smiles lightly as I get over if his lap and walk over to my suitcase.

We start to get ready since we're going zip-lining today on a private tour which should be really cool.

I pick out my clothes and walk into the bathroom, having put my toothbrush and stuff out the day before.

George walks in after me and I hesitate for a second before taking my shirt off.

"Wow um-."