Chapter 23: That's Not Fair

^LOOK AT WHAT MY FRIEND MADE I LOVE IT SO FRICKING MUCH.

We didn't get out of the restaurant until two am.

The fan-girls are very persistence, I'll give them that.

I watch as Michael wraps his arm around a very drunk Calum and starts to guide him towards the car.

I swallow down the discomfort feeling before getting in the car and sitting next to Calum.

I don't know if I made this clear, but Calum was drunk as shit. Every time he talked he would be fumbling over his words. He could barely open his eyes and his movements were slow. Almost childlike.

I pinch his shoulder and he jerks his head into the air.

He mumbles something while rubbing the bruised area, his eyelids half open.

"Calum, you good mate?" I ask him, furrowing my eyebrows.

He looks up at me with almost fully opened eyes, smiling restlessly.

He nods while looking from side to side.

I sigh at his behavior before buckling him in
and letting him rest his head on my shoulder, mumbling words that made no sense into my ear.

I see Michael look over at him from the passengers seat and the look on his face;

I knew he was getting used to something Calum didn't want.
___________________________________
After we gave Michael his presents and ate the cake, we kinda floated off in our own agendas.

Michael helped Calum upstairs and into his room.

Ashton went to go work out some stuff with the new album.

And Luke's phone rang, since then he's been in the kitchen yelling into his phone, cursing wildly.

I force myself to shake it off the feeling of getting Michael to leave Calum alone and walk away from the situation.

It wasn't the best idea, I knew that. But I don't feel like I have any place in interfering with stuff when I don't know the full story.

Even through, something tells me that it wasn't Calum's idea to forgive each other.

I walk into the kitchen, minding Luke's booming voice talking assertively to the other person on his phone.

I grab an apple before bitting into it. I feel Luke's eyes on me as I walk away, not showing him any recognition that he's in the same room as me.

Walking up the stairs, I push down the feeling to go check on Calum as I walk to my room.

I open the door and step inside before closing the door behind me.

Throwing the apple in the trash, I walk over to my bed and lay down on it.

The door to my room opens after a few minutes and I glance up to look at Michael before looking away.

"Hey um, I'm gonna take a shower, can you watch Calum?" He asks me.

I nod, still looking away. He closes my door without a word and I'm alone again.

I sigh before sitting up and grabbing my phone. I place my phone in my pocket before standing up to my feet and walking across my room to my door.

I pull it open and walk out in the hallway. After closing my door behind me, I begin to walk the path to Calum's room.

Suddenly my shoulder is being pushed back and my hand automatically goes to grab it.