Chapter 32: I'm Fighting Hard To Breathe

Them recording makes me so emotional :,))

No gifs in this one because I'm on vacation and don't have a computer :((

"Mk have I mentioned I don't like planes."

"Only about a million times, Calum." I answer him, rolling my eyes at his paranoia.

"Okay, so why is no one listening to me?" He asks another question, looking over at me.

"Because your fear is completely irrational."

"It is not!"

"You don't want to go on the plane...because of gremlins."

"Perfectly rational." He insists not seeing the fact that they, well, aren't real.

"I'm done with this conversation." I claim, already done with Calum for the day and it's only 12pm.

"When do we leave?" Michael asks, taking the attention off of the video game for once.

"Sunday." I answer absentmindedly since I was playing the video game too.

"That's in four days, have any of us even packed?" Michael continues to question, still playing the game and sadly beating my ass.

"Nope."

"Christ."

George walks into the living room and gestures me with his hand.

I hand Calum my controller before telling him to kick Michael's ass for me.

"Ha, Calum won't even get a hit." Michael insists, smiling smugly.

"We'll see about that." Calum replies, falling into Michael's challenge.

I follow George into the kitchen where he pours me a glass of water and hand me my pill.

"Have they been helping?" He asks as I take the pill, watching my every move.

"Yeah, I haven't had any withdrawals in a long time. How long do I have to keep taking them?" I ask, fed up with having to hide the pills from the boys.

"Few more weeks, than you should be good." He answers, watching as I finish the water.

I hand him the glass which he puts in the sink before smiling at me.

He grabs my sides which makes me laugh seeing as I am very ticklish.

"I love you." He says, his eyes sparkling as he watches me laugh.

"I know." I reply, not ready to say it back as I lay my head against his chest.

We stand there for a few moments before my phone buzzes in my pocket.

I pull away from him which he grunts disapprovingly as I pick up my phone and check the message.

tagged by @/simplycassandra

Gross.

I check the picture and it's a picture of both of us laughing at something, causing the fans to call us friendship goals.

If only they knew we were forced to take that bloody picture.

"Have you even packed yet?" George suddenly asks, breaking my moment I was having silently hating Cassandra.

"Nope." I answer, popping the 'p' as I say it.

He shakes his head at me in amusement, not believing I haven't packed yet.