Chapter 27: Hi Or Hey?

Picture of Ryan Potter/Phan

MYSTAL EVERYONE AM I RIGHT???

FUCK.

I wanted to explain something before we start the chapter.

Tiffanys character isn't a celebrity and I'm not gonna make her one therefore, I'm getting the pictures off of Tumblr and because of that they probably won't resemble each other. So sorry about that, just wanted to explain.

Okay, on with the story huzzah!

"Who the fuck is she."

"Tiffany."

I raise my eyebrows at Ashton before again staring at the girl on the couch.

"Um, I'm with the management." She speaks, somewhat nervous under my intimating stare.

"Is she another PR girl?"

Luke sighs through the pencil he is holding with his teeth, tapping rapidly onto the keyboard of the desktop placed in the living room.

He takes the pencil out of his mouth before turning in his chair to look at me, once he notices that I'm staring at him broadly, waiting for an answer.

"This is your new best friend."

I'm sorry? Pretty boy say what?

I choke on the air, inhaling way too hard at his reply. "Excuse me?"

Ashton sighs, reminding me that he is still in the room. "Management set you up with a "best friend", said it would be good for your publicity."

I roll my eyes before crossing my arms. "And have they tried to do anything about that fact that I'm practically being mobbed at school because I'm your daughter?"

Ashton shakes his head, frowning, his curls bouncing from left to right.

"They refuse to talk about it."

"Of course they do."

"Don't worry, I'm getting you out of it." Luke speaks up, his words slightly muffled because of the pencil that he placed back in his mouth.

I sigh in relief. "Thank god."

The girl fidgets nervously. "Sorry if I caused any problems."

I shake my head, readjusting my necklaces so they don't tangle together.

"It's not your fault." I exclaim, furrowing my eyebrows at her once I sort my necklaces out.

She nods before quickly looking away, biting on her bottom lip.

My phone buzzes in my hand, stopping me from speaking again.

I glance down to see Tyler calling and I go to click on the answer button.

Bringing the phone up to my ear, my feet begin to lead myself out of the living room and into the abandoned kitchen, so I can talk in peace.

"Hey." The Tyler greets once the call connects, his voice slightly echoing because of the bad reception in the room.

"Sup." I answer, jumping onto the counter and letting myself sit there for the time being.