Chapter 35: I'm Falling Apart Without You

BREAKING NEWS:

CALUM GOT A HAIRCUT IM CRUING WJEKFKFJTMT

LOOK AT HIM HES SO ANSJDKD

also this chapter is fucKed

okay on with the chapter;

"So have you and Luke fucked yet."

"Shut up, Tiffany."

"It's a simple question."

"How did I get seated next to you on the plane ride again."

"Because it's fate."

Abbey shakes her head at me before going back to reading her book, ignoring me all together.

"Okay, but what's going on with you and Luke." I bother her further, really wanting to know the answer.

"I don't know. It's complicated."

"How?"

"He's your parent."

"And?"

"It's weird."

"You're the only one making it weird."

"Let me read woman."

I sigh and turn back to the window, putting my headphones back in and continuing to listen to my music.

Closing my eyes, I'm hoping to get some sleep before we land but it's a lost cause.

I chew down on my gum as we roughly land in the airport, bumping against the ground.

Abbey grabs her carry on as do I and we get out of the plane quickly before anyone notices who I am or who the boys are.

We are escorted out and over to the car where they already have our bags inside.

I hug Abbey goodbye and promise I'll text her later before I leave her to say goodbye to Luke.

I watch as they talk for a little bit before they hug and she walks away from us.

Luke enters Calum's car frowning before buckling himself in and Ashton begins to drive.

"We'll see her soon, dude." Michael reassures Luke, placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling slightly.

"Yeah." Luke sighs, shrugging Michael's hand off, still disappointed she had to go.

He's taking this harder than me.

I take a glance at George and am surprised to see he's already looking at me.

He smiles before handing me part of his earbuds which I take and we listen to music together.

Things have been awkward since I said those words to him.

I told him I wasn't ready to talk about it and we had a small fight but I guess we're just ignoring that ever happened.

I'm still confused about my feelings and I can tell I hurt him when I told him that but he wanted answers.

I still feel bad but I have no idea what I want or how to tell him.

"Stop thinking."

His voice sends shivers up my spine since he's whispering, making me look over at him.

"Okay."

"You're still doing it."

We're so close that are lips are almost touching each other, both of us knowing this is a bad idea with Ashton driving.