Chapter 20: Larzaylea Is Dead Party

UM CASHTON IMA NEED YOU TO BRING IT DOWN FOUR NOTCHES.

The light beams down on me, forcing me awake.

I recoil from the brightness and press my fingers against both of my eyes.

"Ugh." I say, reopening them, blinking fiercely.

I lift my head from Calum's chest and look around, still groggy.

I go to look at Calum and my eyes widen.

I'm not laying on Calum...

"Holy snickerdoodle!" I yell in exclaim, trying to sit up.

Something holds me down and I glance at down. George's arm was wrapped around my waist, keeping me from leaving.

I sigh and slump my shoulder. I place my balance on one of my arms and use the other to poke George's cheek.

"George. George. Wake up." I say continuing to poke his cheek.

He scrunches up his face and mumbles something before pulling me down, my cheek laying against his.

I blush hard, trying to get back up. His grip holds and tightens each time I try to move. I sigh and move my head so I'm not laying on his cheek.

I lay my head back onto his chest and try to think of things that might scare him away. I smile as I think of something. I sit up slightly and place my mouth next to his ear.

"Oh my god, like babe, like I'm totally pregnant." I say in a fake white girl voice.

"What!?" He shouts as he jumps awake, sitting up. His arm falls off my waist and I smile as I'm able to move around again.

He looks over at me, bewildered.

"What the hell Tiffany."

"Your arm was wrapped around my waist. You wouldn't let me go. I had to do something, I have to pee."

He rolls his eyes before falling back onto the pillow, laying on the floor. "Bitches be crazy."

I roll my eyes too and stand up. I go to the bathroom before brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a pony tail.

I wash my face and dry it slightly before leaving the bathroom. I walk to the kitchen and start to make pancakes for the guys.

George walks into the kitchen, rubbing his eye.

"Need some help? I can't get back to sleep."

Guilt fills me and I nod.

"Yeah can you get out the thing that the pancakes cook on?" I ask not knowing the name for it.

He nods before groggily grabbing it from the pantry.

I laugh slightly as he stumbles.

"You think this is funny?" He asks me, raising his eyebrows.

I shake my head, a slightly smile present on my face.

He gets a evil look on his face and stalks closer to me. Each time he gets closer I take a step back. We continue this game until I hit the counter.

I gulp as he continues to smile evilly, still stalking towards me.

He presses himself against me and my heart pounds. He peers down at me, still smiling evilly. He leans closer, looking down at my lips, his smile gone. I gulp again as his face gets closer and closer to mine.

He smiles again, reaching behind me. I freeze as he puts his hand on my back and starts to lean forward again.

Suddenly I get a cloud full of flour and start to cough, hysterically.