Prolouge

THIRD POV
You walked in front of a small girl holding a baby "What is your wish?" You asked making the girl looked up at you with wide eyes mixed with tears "W-what do you mean?" She asked holding the baby close to her "What is your wish?" You asked again coming closer "I can make that wish of yours if you make a contract with me" you said as the girl started to think "U-umm....protect me and my brother from anything that will hurt us! Enemies, other demons just protect me and my brother no matter what!" She said looking at you with determine and fear in her eyes.

You smirked and nodded "Yes my lady" you said bowing before the room goes black, the girl was floating in midair with a a red blanket with very well detail over her body as you in your demon form was holding the baby "Do you accept being in a contract with me?" You asked "Yes!" "Do you know that you won't be able to go to heaven......but in hell with me...." You said and the girl nodded "Where shall I put my mark on you (Not that kind of mark, you pervert!)" you said walking closer to the girl and she points at her collarbone "Here...... Can you also make a contract with my baby brother?" She asked you making you stop and look at the baby in your arms "I guess I can.....where shall put it on him?" You asked and she points to his left shoulder blade.

You smirked and placed your contract mark on the girls collarbone and the baby's left shoulder blade "What is your command M'lady?" You asked as the room change when you meet the little girl "I order you to.....make this old Manor into the new Xiao estate!" The girl said as the mark started to glow and your eyes did too. You bowed "Yes my lady" then after that you began remodelling the old Manor and building it into the Xiao estate. It took you less than 30 minutes to finish the new Xiao estate, you walked over to the girl who was holding the baby and you turned into your human form which made you look like a (age) year old boy in human years.

You walked closer to the girl "What is your name?" You asked the girl making her look up "May...May Xiao" she said "And this is my little brother Yao" she finished looking at the baby who started to giggle. You nodded and picked both of them up then started to go inside the Manor you remodel "What's your name, demon?" May asked you as you were putting her to bed with Yao in a crib next to it "I have no name...... My master has to give me a decent name" You replied as she looks at you "(M/n).....(M/n) (L/n) that'll be your name" May said with a smile as you thought about it "Yes, that will be wonderful M'lady.....Now how old are you?" You asked looking down at May, who was snuggled in the bed "I'm 6 years old" May said before going to sleep.

You chuckled and began to walk out of the room "Wait!" You stopped and turned around to see May looking at you "Yes, what is it M'lady?" You asked walking back up to her as she looks down "Am I going to be the next head of my parents company? Am I going to take my mother's role as the Queens Dragon?" May questioned looking at you "Yes but you have me.....a demon to help you out with all your troubles" you said as you tucked her back into bed "Now sleep....We'll have to find servants in the morning and get you decent clothing fabric" you said taking the candle and walked out of the room, closing the door to a crack and walked down the hallway, keeping watch for anyone.