Chapter 7

THIRD POV
Sebastian watched as Meyrin, Bardroy and Finny ran around setting things together for the night causing chaos in the Manor. Do you want to know why they're doing this? It's because Ciel was throwing a ball tonight. Sebastian sighed and walked towards them, clapping his hands "Alright! Why do you three finish your chores and I'll handle this" Sebastian said and the three nodded before leaving the room. Sebastian looked at the ballroom and started to decorate it then clean up what the chaos made. You on the other hand were sleeping with a kitten in the cradle in Papa Sebastian room, you laid on your back with drool coming out of the corner of your small mouth and the kittens head was on your tummy.

You looked like a 3 month old now, you stirred a bit and finally opened your eyes, adjusting to the light in the room then looked around cooing as can be. You saw something in the corner of the room, you turned on your tummy waking the kitten. You picked up your small (yet heavy) head and cooed, you whimper when you felt pain in your injured side.

Sebastian stopped cleaning the ballroom when he heard your small whimper with his high sensitive hearing then went up the stairs and quickly headed towards his room. Sebastian opened the door and saw you whimpering in the cradle "What's wrong, my little demo?" Sebastian cooed as he picked you up in his arms, your whimpers turned into small cries and Sebastian felt something wet on your side. Sebastian removed his hand to see a small amount of blood there, Sebastian placed you on the bed and quickly unwrapped the bandages on your side then replaced them with new ones. You giggle and rolled around on the bed, trying to get away from your Papa making Sebastian chuckle. Sebastian picked you up and held you close to his face, you placed your hands on Sebastian's cheeks and gave them a small pat, Sebastian's eyes widen at the sudden contact then gave you a nose kiss making you giggle.

You looked at the corner again and whimper in fear, Sebastian took note of this and looked at the corner to see a spiders web with a spider that had golden eyes staring at you and Sebastian (Who thinks the spider is a stalker, raise your hand *many people raises hand*). Sebastian growled and placed you back in your cradle before getting out a rolled up newspaper and whacked the spider web, you watched from the cradle and giggle when you saw the spider fleeing to the opened window and hopped out. You looked at Sebastian, who picked you up and walked out of the room, you looked around in awe as Sebastian walked down the stairs into the ballroom where Meyrin, Bardroy and Finny were at "Oh My! Look at the baby! Yes, yes indeed!" Meyrin said as Sebastian came closer to them, you shyly hid in Sebastian chest making Finny and Meyrin squeal at the cuteness.

Sebastian looked at them "Mister Sebastian...... Can I hold him?" Meyrin asked with a heavy blush on her face, Sebastian looked at you who was giggling at the faces Finny was making. Sebastian nodded and handed you to Meyrin, you looked at Meyrin and touched her glasses making her jump, Finny came closer to look at you and started to face funny faces making you giggle and gurgle. Finny kept making faces and you giggle, Bardroy looked at you and you looked at him, Bardroy had a cigarette in his mouth as he looked at you then once he was close enough to you, your small foot smashed in his face pushing him back and making his cigarette fall. Meyrin and Finny looked at you then at Bardroy, who was on the ground and holding his nose since you smacked it with your small foot.

Sebastian smiled and tried to fight the urge to shout out 'YES?! (M/N) IS MY SON?!', you narrow your small eyes and huffed making Meyrin and Finny squeal. You yawned and rubbed your eyes signalling you were tired, Meyrin took noticed of this "It's time for a nap, yes, yes indeed!" Meyrin said and handed you back to Sebastian, you looked at Sebastian and reached your hand out then you patted his cheek making him chuckle. You yawned and snuggled into Sebastian's chest in his arms, Sebastian walked away from the servants and went back upstairs with you in his arms.

You sneezed and huffed making Sebastian chuckle, Sebastian walked into his room and placed you in your cradle then the same kitten comes back in the cradle and slept at your side. You and the kitten snuggled together making Sebastian smile at the cuteness, Sebastian caressed your small head then went out of the room leaving the door cracked open and walked down the hallway to Ciel's study, leaving you and the kitten with an enemy that's hiding in the corner again.

? ? ? POV
I watched Michaelis leave the room, I smirked and turned into my human form then walked towards the cradle. I peered down at the sleeping bra-baby I mean, I smirked and picked him up gently making him stir and open his eyes. We looked at each other and he huffed and squirm in my hold "Hold still......you don't want to let anyone your dead now, do you?" I snarled making him stop and whimper a bit. I smirked and went towards the window, I looked back and hopped out of the room then ran back to the Manor where my highness is at, waiting impatiently at my guess.

As I ran I could hear 'FAUSTUS?!' From Michaelis back to his brats Manor, I heard the baby's whimpers turned into a cooe "Your my bait for getting Ciel Phantomhive, brat" I said making him go back into a whimper. I opened the front door of the Manor to see his highness looking at me "Claude?! Where we- Is That A Baby?!" He asked me coming closer to me, I nodded "It's Michaelis little brat" I said boredly looking at Michaelis brat making his highness smile "Yeah! We Have His Baby!! " His expression change from happy to serious "Now...... Claude put the brat somewhere that Sebastian can't find him" I smirked and bowed "Yes your highness" I said before having Hannah take the little brat somewhere upstairs.

I walked behind his highness and went to his study "Now Claude, how are you sup-" a crash from downstairs got my and his highness attention 'Claude! Where's my son?!' I smirked and bowed "Excused me, your highness.....we have an unexpected guest" I said pushing up my glasses before walking out of the room and walked down the stairs.