Chapter 11

YOUR POV
I looked downed at the carriage floor as the boy named Alois and the man named Claude were looking at me. "So.....do you have a name, demon?" Alois asked looking at me and I nodded "(M-M/n)" I said before I went quiet again. I want Dad so much right now, it's wanting to make me cry but I couldn't cry. It's rare for a demon to cry and that makes a disgrace demon. The carriage stopped and Claude opened the door, Alois looked at me and hold out his hand "Come! Let's get you into your new room!~" I hesitantly took his hand and he got out of the carriage with me.

I looked around, the Trancy Manor was probably a bit bigger than home. Alois lead me inside and we went up the stairs "Your going to love it here, (M/n)!!" He said smiling happy as we walked down the hallway with Claude behind us. I looked around and was getting a bit curious, Alois must've noticed my action and he smiled "You can walk around when you see your room....." His smile disappeared and a frown appear " but you must not leave or I'll have Claude find you again" He said before smiling again and he opened a door to show a bedroom that was mostly of the color of Royal red and mixed with gold, I walked in and looked out the window to see the garden. I looked back at Alois "Come down to my study and we'll have a talk!!!" He said before Claude closed the door leaving me alone in the room.

I looked around and went to the door. I opened the door to see a woman with a bandage over her left eye and lavender colored hair "You must be the child, my master brought........come follow me so I can put you into some other clothes" she said before holding out her hand. I took her hand since she looked so motherly, we walked down the hallway and I noticed three heads come out around the corner, I guess they're triplets since they all look alike. The woman stopped and opens a door to show another bedroom "Is this your bedroom?" I asked and she nodded "It's very pretty......like you" I said mumbling the last part but I guess she heard it making her chuckle. I pouted and blush a bit, the woman took me over to her bed and set me down on it before going over to her wardrobe. I watched as she came out to me with a long sleeve grey shirt and a pair of brown pants, along with black dress shoes. I looked up at her and smiled a bit "Can you help me, please?" I asked and she nodded. She helped me get the shirt on and pants then she did the shoes, I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked "Now my master is waiting for you in his study..... Come" she said going to the door and I jogged after her "What's your name?" I asked following her as we walked down to Alois's study "Hannah, my name is Hannah" she said and I nodded.

We arrived at Alois study and Hannah turned to me "Just knock on the door" she said and she left not before kissing me on the forehead. I looked at the door and went to knock but the door opened to show Claude looking down at me. I put my hand down to my side and looked up at him then lean my head to the side to see Alois looking at Claude's back but saw me "Claude!! Move Out Of The Way!!" He said and Claude backed away letting me in. I walked in and looked at Alois who was standing up from his chair, I tilted my head and studied his face "What do you want?" I asked stubbornly crossing my arms and tapped my foot. Alois smiled and went over to me "I just want to have a small demon with me............Ciel Will Never Underestimate Me!!!!" He said and I titled my "Ciel? You mean Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis" I asked and I could feel Claude's glare on me when I said Dad's name.

Alois nodded, smiling widely. Alois looked at me and came really close to my face. I looked at him and pouted a bit then Alois smirked before pulling back "Claude! Do it!!!! Now!!!" He said and I looked behind me then felt two strong arms around me making me struggle. I felt something go around my neck and a strange zap came all over my body making me stop.

THIRD POV
Claude put you down and you stood motionless, staring at the ground. Alois smirked "Now...... You will be under my command.......now go make me a snack" Alois said and you went down on one knee, your right arm was over your stomach and you looked up at Alois "Yes, Your Highness!" Alois eyes widen "S-say that again.....louder" your eyes narrowed "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS!!" You shouted before getting up with a blank expression. Alois was still shaken up but he dismissed you and Claude. Around your neck, was a small bow tie that had a red gem in the middle of it that is cursed, you are under Alois's command like everyone else in the Manor.

MEANWHILE
Sebastian paced back and forth in his room, his worry was growing more and more as the time passes. You've been gone for 7 hours and you haven't came back since then, Sebastian even cried his heart out (yeah, Sebby does have a heart) for your disappearance. Sebastian stopped pacing and sat on his bed, his head in his hands and was looking at the ground, as he was looking down some flashbacks comes in.

/FLASHBACK/A WEEK BEFORE YOU COULD TALK AND WAS KIDNAPPED/
Sebastian was watching you as you played in your cradle, you nuzzled the kitten that always stays with you. Sebastian smiled and went to go back to Ciel's study, you watched him go and cooed. The kitten squeezed through the wooden bars of the cradle and went somewhere leaving you all by yourself in the cradle.

You pouted and looked around to see the top of the cradle, you started to stand up with the help of the bars. You put your hands on the top and started to push yourself up with your small chubby feet trailing the bars, you giggled as you climbed down on the outside of cradle then your feet stopped on the floor. You looked around for the kitten and saw it going into Sebastian's closet where it's mother was and it's littermates were at, you cooed and took a step then another and another. You waddled and stumbled towards the closet until your hand touch the small crack in the closet, you gave it a small push to make it creak a bit more open for you to fit. You stepped in and the door opened but you didn't hear cause you were to busy with nuzzling kittens.

Sebastian stepped in and his eyes widen when he didn't see you in the cradle, Sebastian quickly looked around then stopped when he heard your giggled making him turn (his back was turn to the closet and you) to see you smiling at him. You started to take a step and Sebastian's eyes widen more but they return back and he smiled, he crouched down a held out his hands "Come on (M/n)..... You can do it...... Come to Daddy" Sebastian said and you cooed before waddling towards him. You were about a few inches away from him until you tripped but luckily Sebastian caught you, Sebastian stood back up and held you close as you giggled and pulled his hair "Now, now.... Don't pull Daddy's hair" Sebastian said getting his hair out of your chubby small hand.

You pouted and whined before sucking your fingers "You finally walk....... But how did you get out of the cradle?" Sebastian questioned and the kitten popped it's head out and mewed making Sebastian chuckle "Of course...... Now let's get you some milk" Sebastian said looking down at you as you nibble on your fingers.
\FLASHBACK ENDS\

Sebastian sighed before standing back up and wiped the tears away from his eyes. Sebastian looked at your cradle that was still in his room because he left it there if you were to turn into a baby again then walked out of the room and headed down to the kitchen to make dinner.

YOUR POV
I looked up at Master Alois "Your highness, what do you need?" I asked and he shook his head "You don't need to call me that! Your like a little brother to me!!" He said smiling and looked at me "I need you to send invitations to everyone we know including The Phantomhives!!! Got it?" I bowed and smiled "Yes, Big Brother!!!" I said doing a closed eyes smile and I hugged Alois. I felt him tense but he hugged back making us fall on the floor laughing "hehehe..... Big brother Alois...... What's the invitations for?" I asked and he smirked "We're having a ball tomorrow!!!" He said getting up with me.

I nodded before I went to the door "Well, see you in the morning, Big brother Alois!!!!" I said smiling back at him before leaving his study. I smiled as I walked down the hallway to my room until I was blocked by someone making me look up to see Claude "You outfit for tomorrow night is on your bed" he said looking down at me and I nodded then walked past him "Goodnight Uncle Claude!" I said as I jogged around the corner so I didn't see his face he made. I opened my door and stepped inside, I sighed and started to undress and put on my nightgown. I laid in bed and saw my outfit for tomorrow nights ball on the end, so I got up and put the outfit on a chair near my closet before I body slammed myself on the bed and went to sleep.