Chapter 10

THIRD POV
Sebastian was teaching you how to make a perfectly cup of tea since you do it a different way than what Sebastian does it, you look like a 7-9 year old and is very stubborn as well as very mature. You watched as Sebastian poured Ciel a cup of tea, Sebastian looked at you "And that's how you pour a perfectly cup of tea......... Now you try it" Sebastian said and you took the teapot from Sebastian then looked at May's teacup. You started to pour the tea into the cup without spilling any "Very good...... Now take a break" Sebastian said and you huffed as you set the teapot down and walked out of the study. You still wore a child's butlers outfit but different, you walked around the hallways until you saw something white pass by the window catching your attention "hmm......what was that?" You muttered coming closer to the window, you opened the window and poked your head out and looked around to see nothing.

You narrowed your eyes and shrugged before closing the window and walked down the hallway again, you opened your room door, which was across Sebastian's since he requested for you to stay close to him. You walked in your room and went over to the bed then flopped on it, you groaned and closed your eyes. Sebastian been rather pushy now that you change your form to a 7-9 year old boys do has been teaching you the proper way to be a perfect butler like him and you already know all this stuff!! For Crying Out Loud!!!! Your A Demon Too!!!! You heard your door open and soft footsteps coming in, you felt someone caressed your hair as they sat on the bed gently. You opened your eyes to see Sebastian's red ones, you frowned and crawled into Sebastian's lap making him chuckle "You really sure do have your mothers stubbornness indeed" Sebastian said and you smiled "I wish I could see her......I wish you and I could see her.....all I wish is to have both a mother's love and your love" you said getting off Sebastian's lap and sat on your bed. Sebastian sighed and nodded "I wish the same too, my son" Sebastian said patting your head and you smiled.

You lifted up your head and looked at Sebastian "Hey Dad....... Can I go into town to get some supplies?" You asked and Sebastian gave you a funny look that made you giggle again "If your going into town then you need someone with you......people will get suspicious about a small boy like you, roaming around London" He said and you pouted "But I'm A Big Boy Now!!!" You whined and Sebastian chuckled and picked you up. "Yes but to me.....your still my little son" he said and you frowned but it made a cute kitty pouty face which works on Sebastian "Fine......I'll go with you since I know what to get" Sebastian said as he walked out of your room. You smiled mischievously because you got your way. Sebastian walked out of the front door and put you down and helped you into your coat which was like Sebastian's but smaller "Now let's get going before it gets dark" Sebastian said before the two of you started walking towards the carriage. You sat down inside the carriage and looked out the window as Sebastian comes in and sat down, you heard a small mew coming from your coat and Sebastian looked at you with an eyebrow raised "What was that, (M/n)?" He asked and you giggled and opened your coat letting the kittens head pop out and mew.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes "Why did you bring him?" He asked and you looked up at him "Because! He's my friend!" You said smiling and Sebastian sighed in frustration "(M/n)......I'm trying to teach you all the things a butler should know.......but you need to be a bit mature" Sebastian said looking at you and you scoffed and looked away from Sebastian "I already know all this stuff!! I don't need to learn it again!!!!" You exclaimed and Sebastian gave you a angry look "(M/n) (M/n)[1] Michaelis.......... Don't ever raise your voice" Sebastian said sternly and you grumbled. You narrowed your eyes as you looked out the window "Once we get home..........your grounded" your eyes widen and you turn to face Sebastian with a shock angry expression "WHAT?!" You shouted as the kitten hid underneath the seat. Sebastian crossed his arms and leaned back on the seat "Yes.....your grounded for bringing a kitten when we are suppose to get more supplies" he said and you growled in frustration "Don't you growl at me, young man........your grounded and that's final............ End of this conversation " Sebastian said looking out the window and your hair covered your eyes. The carriage stopped and when Sebastian opened the door, you bolted out and ran into the crowd "(M/N)!!!?!" Sebastian called out to you but you were gone.

You ran down the sidewalk, bumping into people but you apologised to them. You had tears in your eyes as you ran, you stopped and bent over to take a breather. You looked around once you get your breathing together, you were totally lost and didn't know where to go, you wiped away your tears and continued to walk. You looked around and didn't noticed that you weren't looking forward so you accidentally bumped into someone making you fall on your bum "WATCH IT, YOU FOOL?!?" You looked up and saw a boy about a year older than Ciel and he had electric blue eyes with platinum blonde hair. You also saw a man with dark colored hair and golden eyes behind him, you looked back to the boy "Wait?! Your Eyes!!! Your A Demon!!!' The boy said and your eyes widen making you get up. You quickly looked around before running down an alleyway away from the boy and the man "GO GET HIM, CLAUDE?! WE'RE BRINGING HIM BACK WITH US?!" You heard the boy shouted as you ran down the alley and heard footsteps that were coming up behind you. You quickly turn a sharp turn only to bump into a pair of legs and you fell on your bum again, you looked up to see two golden eyes glowing in the dark "Your coming with me and my master.......... My master won't take a no for a answer" the man said before picking you up and walked out of the hallway with you over his shoulder. "Claude! You Caught Him! Let's Go Home, So I Can Play With Him!!!!" You heard the boy said making your eyes widen and they started to walk away with you.

Sebastian looked around, searching for you but he had no luck. You were his last memory of (mothers/name) and now he lost you. Sebastian went all around the market but he couldn't find you, Sebastian placed his forehead on the brick wall and started to cry "What have I done!" He cried remembering the argument the two of you had. Sebastian looked around and started to search for you again, calling your name and asking people if they saw you and know where you went.