Chapter 6

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I woke up to crying, I looked to see that (M/n) wasn't on my chest like he was last night. I immediately sat up and looked around with wide eyes, I could hear him cry but I couldn't see him. I got up and walked around the room "(M/n)?.....(M/n)?" I called out and I saw something under the bed, I walked over to the bed and saw it was a small leg and the crying started to get louder "(M/n)!" I said picking him up to see he a big bruise on his forehead and had blood shot eyes. He cried loudly as he grabbed a fistful of my nightgown, I caressed his small bruised head and kissed his bruise making him whimper and cried a bit.

I walked back to the bed and sat down with (M/n), whimpering about his bruise "I bet you fell off during your sleep" I said placing him on the bed and started to change him, he cooe and whimpered a bit "No more whimpering, it's alright" I said finishing changing him and kissed his forehead again making him cooe happily. I noticed he didn't have clothes except his diaper on, I got his small blanket and wrapped it around him, he looked at me then giggled making me smile. I unwrapped him and picked him up then held him close, I smiled when I felt him snuggle his head into my chest. (M/n) sneezed in my chest and cooes as well making me chuckle, he moved away from my chest and looked up at me.

I looked at him and kissed his forehead again making him giggle then yawned "it's your nap time, (M/n)" I said standing up and walk towards the cradle, I placed him in and he started to whimper "Now, now.....I'll get you a bottle to help you sleep" I said already fixing him a bottle of milk anyway. I noticed he was watching me as he stopped whimpering, I finally finished fixing the bottle and gave it to (M/n) then he started to drink when he closed his eyes. I smiled and gently moved that small little bang out of his face only for it to go back where it was again, I walked away quietly from the cradle and started to change into my tailcoat before I went out of the room after closing the door making a small crack in it.

I walked towards the garden where Miss May, Yao and Young Master were at having lunch "Sebastian, where were you?" Miss May asked me as I came up "In my room with (M/n).......poor thing had a big bruise on his small forehead when I woke up" I said pouring some tea in Young Master's cup. I heard a crashing sound from inside, alerting me and the others "What's that?" Young Master muttered then a scream from a baby came into our hearing making my eyes widen "(M/n)?!" Miss May, Yao and I shouted in unison before I ran into the Manor and ran up the stairs still hearing (M/n)'s screams mixed with cries. I slammed opened the door to see that disgusting excuse for a reaper "Oh Bassy!~ What a surprise!~" Grell said holding a crying (M/n) in his arms making me growl "What are you doing here, Grell?" I sighed glaring at Grell who was messing with (M/n)'s hair making him cry more "I just came to see you, Bassy but I found this little thing sleeping in your room~" Grell said poking (M/n)'s cheek making him thrash and cry louder "Damn Brat!! Hold Still!" Grell shouted almost dropping (M/n).

I kicked Grell in the stomach sending him flying and I caught (M/n) in my arms, I held him close to me as he cried in my shirt. I held his small head and looked at Grell who had a frown on his damaged face "Why Don't You Treat Me Like That?! He's Just A Brat?!" Grell shouted getting up with his chainsaw in hand, my eyes widen and I placed (M/n) on the bed, wrapped up in a blanket with the cover over his face to protect him from getting his face damaged. I looked back at Grell and dodged his chainsaw "Let Me Kill The Brat?!" Grell shouted again trying to get pass me but I grabbed his hair and threw him out the window. I sighed as Grell disappeared from my sight then heard (M/n) whimper mixed with a whine making me turn to see a small patch of blood, my eyes widen and I quickly went over to him.

I quickly unwrapped (M/n) to see he had a small gash on his side that was bleeding and he started to cry in pain "Ssh, ssh....it's alright, I'm here, I'm here" I said getting some bandages and quickly wrapped them around his small tummy and injured side. I picked him up and kissed his head as he curled up in my chest again, (M/n) cooed and shivered "Is it cold in here?" I asked and wrapped him in his blanket making him give me a gummy smile, I smiled and cradle him in my arms. I saw (M/n) open his mouth like he was trying to say something making me gasp "Are you going to say something?" I asked but he poked out his tongue instead of a word, I sighed and walked out of the room with (M/n) in my arms.

I saw Miss May and Yao coming towards me as I walked into Young Masters study "Is that (M/n)?" Yao asked me and I nodded before (M/n) yawned and fell asleep in my arms "Who was that? Ya know earlier?" Young Master asked looking at me "It was Grell......he woke up (M/n) from his nap and wanted to kill him" I explained handing (M/n) to Miss May and she gladly took him. I watched as (M/n) scrunches his nose when Yao played with his hand and I looked at Miss May who was looking at me "Can you take care of him until he gets back into his normal form?" Miss May asked me and I nodded making her smile "Come Yao....it's time to go home" Miss May said and Yao handed me back (M/n) before following Miss May out of the study to the awaiting coach outside.

I looked at (M/n) before walking back into my room and gently placed (M/n) back in his cradle. I caressed his small head and he clutched my hand close to him making me smile, I saw one of the kittens from my closet come in the cradle and laid next to (M/n) letting him go of my hand. I walked out of the room with a soft smile on my face, I left the door cracked a bit then went back to serve Young Master.