Chapter 15

YOUR POV
'I can't believe they took it this far...' I thought as I looked at the competition lane, it was in the garden. I felt my eyebrow twitched "Alright, the first event.....is um..... Ciel" May said looking at Ciel for help and he sighed "It's a race, go all the way down and come back once you touch your marker...... Whoever wins this earns a point" Ciel said looking at me and Dad. I looked forward and squinted my eyes "This.....seems a bit...." I trailed off before shaking my head "C'mon (M/n)! You can do it!" May said having my hands in her's.

I sighed but nodded before I looked at Dad and smirked "Let's see what you got old man" I said and he chuckled "Now, get into your starting position!" May said and we did what she said. "On Your Mark!" Ciel started "Get Set!" May continued while holding a pistol in the air "Go!!" They both finished and May shot the gun letting me and Dad take off. We were neck and neck, I looked in front  before my eyes widen when I saw a hurled, I grunted before jumping over it then landed on a tree branch. I looked at Dad, who was still running, I sighed before jumping off tree branches after tree branches. I saw the markers then jumped off the branches and landed right in front of Dad before running to the markers, I smirked as I touched my marker before turning around and waved as Dad passes by me. I chuckled as I ran back to the Manor 'This is going to me fun indeed...'

TIMESKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY FOR DOING THE REST OF THE EVENTS

"Alright let's see the scores!" Yao said as me and Dad finished a round of fencing "Hmm..... (M/n) has 101 points and Sebastian has 100 points so that means you two are staying with us!!" Yao said and I smirked at Dad. May cheered before taking my hands in her's again "You did it!! You Beated Ciel!!" She cheered and I noticed she had tears coming down, it was the first time I saw her cry in a while. I smiled and wiped them away "Now, how about some carmel apple tea with the side of some cake once we get home?" I asked and Ciel's eyes lit up when I said the word cake.

I looked at Dad and he nodded "You are one hell of a son, son" he said ruffling my hair and I pouted, I sighed and shook my head before walking away with May and Yao "We got clothes for you, Ciel.... Let go home" May said as I picked her up along with Yao. Ciel looks at me strangely "I guess I have no choice" I muttered before picking up Ciel as well and dashed off back towards home, I guess Ciel was shocked because he held on me tightly. I noticed Dad was behind me "(M/n)! I see home!" May shouted and I nodded as I saw the Manor. I jumped up making Ciel yelp and May laughed at him before I landed in the garden, I put down Ciel, May and Yao "Now if you'll excuse me.....I have to find a very important someone" I said bowing before walking away. I turned the corner only to hear a loud BANG and something that went through my head making my eyes widen before I fell to the ground.

THIRD POV
After the loud bang came into everyone's attention "(M/N)!!" May and Yao shouted before running to the corner, they stopped when they saw your body on the ground with blood coming from your head, your eyes were wide in shock and were looking in a certain direction. May screamed before dropping to her knees "What's Wrong?!" Ciel shouted as he and Sebastian comes around the corner only to stop when they saw your fallen body on the ground and May slapping your face over and over again. You had smoke going around you and before anyone could see what's happening to you but when the smoke disappeared, you were gone.

May looked at Ciel and Sebastian before hearing a small groan "AAARRRGGGHHH??! NOT AGAIN?!" Everyone looked at each other before following where the small groan came from. They saw the small groan came from behind a tree, Sebastian came in front of them before looking behind the tree to see a 4 year old you sitting on the ground pouting. He chuckled and that got your attention before you smiled "Well looks like someone is happy to see me" Sebastian said picking you up and brought you out to show Ciel and May. You smiled at their gapping faces "What? You all miss me that bad" you said crossing your arms whenever you starts sassing. May giggled as you were put down and you grabbed Sebastian's pant leg tightly then all of a sudden a crash came from the Manor, everyone looked up to see a broken window "Dammit! Sebastian Let's Go?!" Ciel shout running towards the Manor and Sebastian pulled you to May before running after Ciel.

Ciel and Sebastian rushed up the stairs once they got in the Manor, they could hear things being thrashed around and being thrown. Ciel slammed the door open to see a cloaked figure with his or her back turned to him "Killer Blossom?! You Are Under Arrested By The Queens Guard Dog and The Dragon?!" Ciel shouted as Sebastian gets in front of him. The cloaked figure jumps before turning around to face Ciel and Sebastian "P-please..... I beg you..... I just wanted to see my love and child" the cloaked figure said and Sebastian froze when he saw (e/c) eyes that were glowing under the hoods shadow. He slowly walked up to the cloaked figure before pulling the hood quickly to let locks of (h/c) hair out, Sebastian looked at the uncloaked figure before his eyes widen and his mouth was gaped "It's good to see you, love" the uncloaked figure said smiling softly. Sebastian was lost in words and he put his hands on the uncloaked figures shoulder and placed his forehead against uncloaked ones.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I couldn't believe it or understand it, how can she be alive when she was dead after all these years! I pressed my forehead against hers and sighed "Sebastian!! What In The Hell Are You Doing?!" I picked up my head and turned to Young Master who seem to be a bit angry at me. I smiled and turned to him "Well.... You see Young Master..." I began pulling the love of my life closer to me "Killer Blossom........ Is your long dead wife who happens to be a demon" I finished smiling. Young Master looked at me in shocked before sighing and nodding then walked out of the room, I looked at (mothers/name) "What in heaven were you thinking? How are you even alive?" I questioned her and she giggled before shushing me with her finger "I'll answer once I get to see my baby boy for once" she said and I chuckle "So tell me all about him? Is he like you? How old is he?" I chuckled at her questioning. I could sense (M/n) coming down the hallway probably looking for me, "Well why don't you look at him" I suggested putting her in front of me with my hands on her shoulders as a small head pokes in the room.

"Daddy? Are you in here?" (M/n) asked looking in the room and I chuckled, I saw (mothers/name) move away from my hands as (M/n) comes in shyly. I looked at her as she crouches down and puts a hand on his cheek "You look like your father......my boy.......my sweet little baby boy" (Mothers/name) said with her voice cracking and (M/n) sniffled. "M-M-Mommy!!?" He shouted before hugging onto her, I smiled as she stands up with our son crying into her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to my chest as she calms down (M/n) "We're back together again........" (Mothers/name) whispered and I hummed in agreement 'I finally have the love of my life and the mother of my own child back with me and our child' I thought watching the two in my arms before smiling softly.