Chapter 13

YOUR POV
I woke up to see that I was in my bed, I smiled and snuggled in my pillow. My door opened and I looked up and saw Daddy "Glad to see your up" he said coming to me and I sat up and yawned. I raised my arms up like a 5 year old and smiled, Daddy chuckled and picked me up but put me back on the ground making me pout then a thought came into my head "Daddy..." I started and he looked at me "Can you tell me more about Mommy......ya know how you met and stuff" I asked looking down a bit and he sighed but nodded "Your Mommy was the most beautiful demoness in hell, all the boys were in love with her by her charm and sweetness..... But she had one sore eye for someone else" Daddy explained and I titled my head "Who was it Daddy? Who? Who?" I questioned having his pants in my hands and looked up to him "It was a common crow who hadn't known until he met her for the first time" He answered smiling down at me.

I could imagine what Mommy looked like, I heard from Daddy that she had my (h/c) hair and my (e/c) eyes. "Tell me how you met her!!" I asked with a wide smile and he chuckled "Maybe when your older" he answered and I raised an eyebrow "Daddy, I'm a thousand years old! Not 100!" I said and he chuckled again and bent down to my level "Or when your back to your original size" he said and I blushed in embarrassment. I really want to be in my original size but I can't, this always happens once every ten years and I nodded before walking over to my mirror I have in my room. "I wish I was big again...." I muttered looking at myself in the mirror, Daddy came up to me from behind me and looked at me "I know you want to be big again but now I get to spend some quality father and son time that I haven't had until now" Daddy said putting his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded in agreement before I shook my head constantly because a high pitch ring was coming in my ear "What's wrong?" Daddy asked and I scrunched my eyes shut tightly and covered my ears. I snapped my eyes open and spitted up blood, I fell to the floor and coughed up more blood. My eyes widen when the bad memories were coming into my head and I whimpered, I felt a hand rub my back and I was pulled into a chest making me cry into it. I hiccuped and looked up at Daddy "I-Is Ciel a-and *hic* May still l-looking *hic* for K-Killer Spree?" I asked hiccuping in the sentence, he looked at me and nodded before I curled up against his chest "Can we go to Ciel's study, please Daddy?" I asked and he nodded before getting up and wipe the blood off my mouth and chin.

I smiled and we walked out of my room and quickly went to Ciel's study where Ciel was with May and Yao, once we got there, I kinda slammed the door open making them look at me in shock and I guess Daddy was too since I could feel his gaze on me. I narrowed my eyes "I think I know where Killer Spree might be" I stated walking in the room and Ciel looked at me "Where and when?" He asked and I pulled out a flyer and showed him "There's going to be a ball for Yao's birthday tonight back at the Manor, I know what he wants" I explained looking down sadly at the last part "What does he want, (M/n)?" May asked and I looked at her "Me" I simply said before taking off my vest and took off my shirt showing my bruises, cuts and the mark of Killer Spree before he kills his victims. May gasped and comes over to me "What?! How Long Has This Been Going On!!" Ciel asked sitting up from his seat, I shyly stood there and rubbed my arm "Ever since I was born" I answered looking back at Daddy who's eyes were wide and was looking down at me.

I looked back in front of me "He'll be probably looking for me since I'll be there........ He'll probably abuse me and do other things to me once he gets his hands on me again" I said putting back on my shirt and vest on. "Also...... Be on your watch, you may not know if he'll have back up......just watch out for people in black cloaks and masks on" I told them and they nodded. I bowed and walked out of the room before being stopped by Daddy who was staring down at me seriously "You are going to tell me everything before you met May and Yao" he stated and I nodded. We walked down the hallway and entered his room, I went over to his bed and sat on it as Daddy closed the door and looked at me before walking towards me "Tell me now" I nodded again before sighing.