Chapter 2

YOUR POV
We finally arrived at the Queens palace, I helped out May and Yao "Let's go greet her majesty!" May said smiling as we walked through the Queens front doors to the ballroom, We entered the ballroom making everyone look at us. The girls about my (human) age were looking at me blushing madly and cooed on how Yao looks handsome and cute, while the boys around May's age were blushing madly as well as we past by them and headed towards the Queen. I looked around at everyone then looked forward to be face to face with the Queen "So your the boy who is taking care of my prize investor?" She asked me and I nodded "My Queen this is (M/n), he doesn't talk much" May said smiling at me and I nodded. The Queen smiled and patted my head "Thank you for keeping my dragon safe" she said and I bowed as in Your welcome then I pulled up a chair for May to sit and talk with The Queen.

I stood behind May as she talked with The Queen "My boy" I looked at The Queen who was looking at me "Can you preform for me and my guest.....a sword fight or something" The Queen said smiling kindly and I looked at May and she nodded "Here use this" The Queen said handing me a sword before standing up "My Guest!" Everyone looked at The Queen and stopped talking "We are having a sword fight but no injuries will be harmed..... I have someone here" She pulls my arm to beside her "This young man will be one of the volunteers.......now I need one volunteer to challenge this young man!" The Queen said and I looked through the crowd then looked behind me to May, who was smiling and has Yao sitting in her lap. I then looked forward to the crowd to see a hand raised up "Ah! We have a volunteer! Come up now don't be shy!" The Queen said smiling and the person who raised his hand came up.

I narrowed my eyes at the scent of the man 'A demon?......Raven?....no... Crow' I thought as The Queen gave the man a sword. I looked at the man to see he was wearing a butler uniform like mine but mines different and The Queen went back to her throne "Good Luck to the both of you......now take a couple steps back" She said and we took a few steps back from each other. We stopped and looked at each other to see the man in front of me had the exact same only long bang in the middle of his face "Now.........Begin!!" May said excitedly making the Queen chuckle.

I dodged my opponents sword and jumped back behind him and stood still "Come on (M/n)! You can do it!" I heard Yao said making me smile a bit until it disappeared when my opponents clashed our swords together and we pushed off one another, I pushed the sword off mine making it fly out of his hand then did a backwards-cartwheel and grabbed the sword with my other hand. I pointed one of the swords at my opponents nose, it almost touched his nose "We Have A Winner!" The Queen said happily and I drew back the sword the walked back to May, leaving the man in shock "That was amazing (M/n)! Can you teach me that for practice?" Yao asked me and I nodded then felt a hand on my shoulder "That was a great performance my boy........Now I need my Guard Dog and Dragon to stay after the ball!" The Queen said looking at the crowd.

Yao pulled my hand "May, can we get something to drink?" Yao asked and May nodded then looked at the Queen "Water will do my boy" The Queen said and May nodded. Yao smiled and pulled me into the crowd "(M/n)... Do you know what happen to my old Sensei?" Yao asked me as we walked pass some people who were whispering about me ".......he died from natural causes...." I simply said looking forward "......oh..." I heard Yao mumbled, Yao loved his Sensei like a father-son bond or something like that. Us, Demons, don't really have parents but we stay with our mothers until we're ready to start our own life's...I don't even know my own mother or father, all I know is that I've been kicked, punched, assaulted, and punished when I was younger.

We finally got some water for the Queen, May and Yao then we started our way back to May. I was in front of Yao holding two cups of water and Yao was holding his cup and has his panda on his back that I didn't even noticed until now. I heard someone clear their throat making me stop and Yao bumped into me not spilling his water "What the heck aru?" Yao said looking at me with his amber eyes then I looked to my left to see a boy about May's age and the man, I fought earlier "I came to congratulate you on winning" The man said with a fake smile and I nodded "(M/n)! Let's get the water to May and the Queen aru!" Yao said and I grumbled something before waving off the boy and the man then walked back to the Queen and May.

I gave the water to the Queen and May "Thank my boy" the Queen said smiling and I noticed that everyone was leaving "You can sit down my boy if you want too" the Queen said motioning her servant to bring a chair but I shook my head "........No thank you, my Queen......" I said quietly making the Queen look at me with wide eyes then she smiled "Okay, then............Ah! My Wonderful Guard Dog!!" She said getting up and walked over to the boy I saw earlier along with the man "Oh boy aru......" I heard Yao said from the Queens throne "Now.....I need to discuss with you two" May looked at the Queen "What is it? Killer Spree?" Yao asked looking at the Queen making her chuckle "Yes indeed...... Now I need one of you to stay at the others Manor" May looked at me and I shrugged "I'll be staying with Your Guard Dog my Queen.....isn't that right (M/n)?" May said looking at me while I looked at her giving a "Don't-Bring-Me-Into-This" look making her snicker.

I huffed and rolled my eyes but nodded in agreement "Well done! Now I hope you found some information during your case together.......and be careful.....and stay safe" The Queen said "Oh and May, Ciel, I need to talk to you both alone about how my people are being killed and what time" The Queen said and May looked at me and I nodded then walked away with Yao and the man following us outside the Palace "(M/n)....... I'm bored....I never thought being away from those western immature people I know would be relaxing" Yao sighed looking up at me and I nodded along with a shrug "You shrug a lot don't you?" I turned around to face the man "My name is Sebastian Michaelis..... Head butler of the Phantomhive Estate....who might you be?" The man dubbed Sebastian asked me but I stared at him "He doesn't talk much when we're outside our Manor.......or any other Manor" Yao said come no next to me "Oh, I see......" Sebastian said looking at me then his eyes widen and gasped quietly making me raise an eyebrow "(M/n)! Let's follow Ciel to his Manor!" I heard May and I turned my head to see May then nodded.

I walked back to our carriage which was next to Earl Phantomhive's "When we get there......go and make sure not demons are there-" "..... There's one...." I said blankly and I saw the terror and fear in May's eyes as she sat down inside the carriage along with Yao "W-what! How can that be! Wh-" "...He's in a contract with Earl Phantomhive....... The demon is the butler....." I said blankly cutting her off again. I walked to the coachman "Where to, sir?" He asked me and I pointed the carriage with Earl Phantomhive in it "Follow that carriage please" I said "Of course" the coachman said as I got in the carriage and closed the door. I saw May and Yao already asleep as the carriage started to move making me smirk "..........humans are predictable........" I muttered smirking as a flash of fushia came into my eyes. 'I wonder how they'll take much as can'  I thought as I watched them sleep.