Chapter 9

WARNING: ABUSE LEMON (or rape?)
|YOUR POV|YOUR DREAM|6 (human) years old|
I looked around and moved around, trying to get free, my hand were chained to a wall and I was cold. I didn't have clothes on because the people who abuse and do other things to me would punish me, I heard footsteps and I looked up to see one of my abusers with a smirk on his face. I backed away from him but I got pulled forward making me yelp in pain then I felt something slap my bottom making me cry out "Shut Your Mouth Dammit?! Or you want me to go hard on you?" I shivered and closed my mouth. I felt my abuser turn me over on my back and he spread my legs apart "P-please! Stop t-this! I-I don't w-want this!!" I shouted which I got another slap on my bottom then he slammed into me making me scream in pain and arch my back.

I started to cry as he kept slamming into me "S-STOP!? PLEASE?! IM BEGGING YOU?!" I shouted and I only got a rag stuffed in my mouth then I kept moving up and down from my abuser slamming in me with no care in the world about me. My muffled screams and cries didn't catch anyone's attention, I felt a knot forming into my stomach and I arched my back then my abuser placed his hand on my member, holding it tightly. He kept slamming into me until he pulled out of me then he looked at me with a smirk "Did you learn your lesson?" He asked and I couldn't even answer cause of the muffled rag in my mouth "Well..... I'll take that as a no..... Time for round two" my eyes widen and I was on my hand and knees then he slammed back into me making me cum.

The muffled rag came out of my mouth and I screamed in pain, begging him to stop but he wouldn't listen just kept going faster and faster, I felt dizzy that I.......that I.......
|DREAM ENDS|

I screamed as I sat up from Daddy's bed, I looked around frantically and heard the door open to see Daddy looking at me "Are You Alright!" He said coming to me and I shake my head and tears were coming down. I wiped away my tear and looked at my hand to see instead of tear, it was black liquid coming out, I looked up at Daddy to see he was wiping my black tears away with a rag "Come here" I crawled to him and he held me tightly. I sniffled and moved closer to his neck "Why did you scream?" Daddy asked me as we parted and I looked down "A........b-bad m-memory....." I answered looking up at Daddy and he kissed my forehead "Leave all those memories behind......your safe with me" he said and his hands go to my tummy making my eyes go wide.

I tried to move away from Daddy but he's tarted to tickle me "Hahahhaha! Stahp! Daddy! Hehehhe!" I shouted giggling in my shout, Daddy just chuckled and kept tickling me "Hahahahha! D-Daddy! I have to p-pee! Hahaha!" I shouted again and he stopped. I panted and pouted at him "That wasn't very nice, Daddy" I pouted and Daddy caresses my head "Let's get some new clothes on you" he said and gently takes my hand and we walked out of the Daddy's room. I looked around as we walked down the hallway, we stopped in front of a door and Daddy knocked on it then heard a 'come in' from inside. Daddy opened to door and I hid behind him even when he walked inside, I still stayed behind him "Hello Sebastian..... It's nice to see you again! Now..... Where's (M/n)?" I heard a familiar voice making poke my head out from behind Daddy's legs and saw May and Yao along with some other boy looking at me and I hid my head in Daddy's legs.

"Aww..... Don't be shy, Ciel ain't going to do nothing to you...... He's always grumpy!" I peeked an eye out to see May crouching down at my level, looking at me "I-I'm not grumpy!" The boy I guess his name is Ciel shuddered with blush on his face. I giggled and hid in Daddy's legs again "Why don't you come on out from behind me, (M/n) come introduced yourself " Daddy's said and I looked at May and she nodded "Here, let me hold your hand" May said holding out her hand and I looked at her then at her hand before hesitantly taking it. She gets up and walks me out from behind Daddy and into everyone sight making hid my face in her dress making her chuckle "It's okay....... I'll help you, He's Ciel" May said as she points at Ciel then goes over to Yao "And That's-" "YaoYao!!!" I exclaimed running to him and he smiled "(N/n)!!!" I hugged his waist and giggled "Well, I guess you remember us than" May said chuckling and I run over to her and hugs her dress "MayMay!!!" May smiled and picks me up, I giggled and kissed her cheeks "Now why don't introduce yourself to Ciel, (M/n)" May asked as she sets me down and I looked at her then Ciel "Hello, Mister Ciel..... I'm (M/n)!" I said tilting my head, smiling before running back to Daddy and I dugged my head in Daddy's legs.