Chapter 8

THIRD POV
Sebastian narrowed his eyes as he searched around the Trancy Manor in search of you, Sebastian walked into a room. Sebastian walked around and saw something moving and whimpering, Sebastian walked closer to see you under a blanket whimpering. Sebastian eyes widen and he removed the blanket making you look at him and cooe then he picked you up and held you close, Sebastian kissed your head as you dugged your face in his neck whimpering but what Sebastian didn't know was that Claude was coming down the hallway with a smudged smirk on his face.

Sebastian turned around to see Claude standing in the middle of the doorway "Faustus" Sebastian spatted "Michaelis" Claude did the same "Give me the child" Claude demanded coming closer and Sebastian narrowed his eyes. You whimper and snuggled closer to Sebastian "How about........ No" Sebastian said wrapping you in a blanket and placed you in the closet then got out the utensils and so did Claude. You looked around the dark closet and whimpered as Claude and Sebastian started to fight, you could hear Sebastian and Claude fight mixed with the clash and clang, you looked around and the closet door to show Claude with the same smirk he had when he arrived.

Your small little wide eyes widen and you began to cry as Claude picked you up, Claude gave you a nasty look making you go quiet but you still hiccuped a sob. Claude looked at Sebastian, who was on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth and had a butter knife lodged in his shoulder, Claude smirked "Well, I see you tried to get the child back.........now I can get rid of this brat" Claude said looking down at you as you hiccuped a sob again. Sebastian's eyes widen and he grabbed the butter knife from his shoulder then pulled it out and threw it at Claude who easily dodged then was tackled down making Claude drop you but luckily Sebastian caught you.

You looked at Sebastian and cried in Sebastian's tailcoat as he held you close, you hiccuped and rubbed your eyes. Sebastian looked at Claude who had gotten up from the floor and glared at Sebastian "Give Me The Damn Brat!?" Sebastian kicked Claude in the face before jumping out of the window that was somehow open. You opened your little eyes and looked around as Sebastian ran back to the Manor, Sebastian looked at you and smiled "Thank goodness your alright, my little one" Sebastian said walking into the kitchen to see Bardroy trying to use his flamethrower and Finny is trying to NOT let Bardroy use his flamethrower and Meyrin was helping Finny. Sebastian's eyebrow twitched in annoyance while you giggled getting the attention of the servants "Oh! Look! The Baby's Back!" Finny said as they came towards you and starts to cooe at your cuteness.

You gave them your famous gummy smile making Finny and Meyrin squeal, Sebastian sighed "Alright, Get back to work you three" Sebastian ordered and they bowed "Right!" They all ran in different ways, Sebastian looked at you to see you were chewing on your fingers "Now, now...... We don't want you having no fingers" Sebastian said taking your fingers out of your mouth making you whine and your tummy growled. Sebastian chuckled and walked out of the kitchen and headed for his bedroom, you huffed and snuggled into Sebastian's chest, Sebastian looked down at you before opening his bedroom door and walked inside "Let's get you change" Sebastian said putting you on the bed and you rolled over, trying to crawl away from your papa making Sebastian chuckle "Come here, you can't crawl away from me" Sebastian said pulling you back gently and starts to change your diaper.

You played with your little toes as Sebastian cleaned your little bottom and placed a new diaper on, you giggled and cooed as Sebastian picked you up and held you close "DADA!!!" Sebastian's eyes widen and quickly looked at you, who was in his arms "What did you just say, (M/n)?" "DADA!!!" You said again with your hands clapping together.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
My eyes widen when I heard the words I've been waiting for finally comes out my little (M/n)'s mouth, I felt tears sting in my eyes as I held him close to me "You finally said it.....you finally did" I whispered and he patted my cheek "Dada!!" He said happily and I chuckle. (M/n) yawned and snuggled closer into my chest "You had an awful day...... Let's get you to bed" I said and walked towards his cradle where the kitten was laying, waiting for (M/n). I laid him in the cradle and the kitten curled up against him "Sleep well, my son" I whispered pulling a blanket over the cradles bars so that the light won't bother the two sleeping.

I smiled and walked over to my bed and sat down on it, I gently picked up a picture of me and (mothers/name) together before we found out we were going to have a baby. I smiled at the memory when we actually found out that (mothers/name) was going to have a baby.

|FLASHBACK|
I sat down next to (mothers/name), who was having craps and other pains in her lower stomach. She sighed and rubbed her temples and leaned on my shoulder, I rubbed her back soothingly "It'll be alright, love" I said in her ear making her giggle "I know, Crow......... You don't have to reassure me all the time!" (Mothers/name) said looking up at me with her (e/c) eyes. I nodded and kissed her forehead, I smiled "Well Blossom....... I will always have to reassure you, my dear" I said before (mothers/name) quickly ran over to the bathroom.

I walked after her, I looked in the bathroom to see she was throwing up in the toilet, I went over to her and rubbed her back as she threw up. I smiled knowing what this sign means "Love, do you know what this means?" I asked as (mothers/name) finished and flushed the toilet then went over to the sink "Huh? What does it mean?" She asked making me chuckle and I placed a hand on her stomach "A little one will be on his or her way into this world" I said and (mothers/name) eyes widen "W-what! W-we're going to have a baby!!" She said before she hugged me and I hugged back, smiling. I kissed her head and we stayed like that until she had to brush her teeth.
|FLASHBACK ENDS|

I quietly chuckled remembering that clearly, I looked over at the cradle and smiled softly then it faded when I remembered the memory of (M/n)'s birth and........ (Mothers/name) death. I looked down and the memory takes over.

|FLASHBACK STARTS|
Scream of agony and grunts comes from our shared room, I dabbed a small towel on (mothers/name) sweaty forehead as she groan in pain "Dammit Sebastian!? I'm Going To Kill You Once This Baby Is Out?!" She shouted at me as she pushed more. "I know my dear...... Just keep pushing and you can kill me later" I said holding her hand as I was waiting for our baby to come into my hands, she pushed once more and I saw our baby come out and it started to wail. I smiled and cradled our new baby boy as he wailed "It's a boy, love....... A wonderful baby boy" I said cleaning him up and wrapped him in a blanket.

(Mothers/name) sighed in relief and smiled weakly "He's so tiny....our tiny little boy" she said as I placed our baby next to her and nodded "Well.... All demon babies are smaller than human babies" I said watching our baby as he cooed "He.... Looks....like you Sebastian..... He has your long bang" she said brushing the only bang on our baby's forehead making him huff and move away making me and (mothers/name) chuckle. I caressed our baby's head "What are we going to name him?" She asked looking up at me with a tired gaze and I thought about it "(M/n)..... His name will be (M/n) Michaelis" I said picking up (M/n) and walked across the hall to the nursery where we have a cradle there. I gently placed (M/n) in the cradle and as I pulled up a blanket, a scream came from where (mothers/name) is at.

My eyes widen and I rushed across the hall and stopped right in the middle of the doorway to see (mothers/name) laying on the bed like nothing happened, I walked over to her "Love, are you alright?" I got no response and I placed a hand on her cheek and moved it away because it was freezing cold. I felt tears running down and I gently took her hand in mine and kissed it then all of a sudden a crash came in from the nursery making me go back in the nursery to see someone in a black cloak holding (M/n), who was wailing "Stop?!" I shouted but the whoever was in the cloak jumped out of the window leaving me alone in the nursery, but before he or she left I heard "I'm sorry"
|FLASHBACK ENDS|

I felt wetness on my cheeks "Daddy?" I turned my head to see (M/n), who seems to be a 2 year old. I noticed tears dripping off his chin. I stood up and went over to him and picked him up, I hugged him and he cried in my shoulder "Yes, I'm fine.....now calm down" I said and (M/n) looked at me with bloodshot (e/c) eyes and he nodded then looked down to see a big bulge in his shirt "What's this?" I asked and he giggled and the kittens head popped out of his shirt. I smiled and sat down on my bed again, (M/n) yawned and snuggled with the kitten "Daddy...... I'm tired" he said laying his head on one of my pillows with his eyes drooping making me smile "Sleep for now..... I need to see my master" I said getting up and kiss his forehead before pulling the covers on him and the kitten then walked to the door "Daddy?" I turned my head to (M/n) "Yes, what is it?" He smiled "I love you!" He said before falling asleep. I froze then I blinked a few times before smiling softly "I love you too, son" I whispered and walked out of my room then headed for Young Masters study.