Chapter 4

THIRD POV
You stood behind May as May and Ciel discussed about the case of Killer Spree, you watched Yao play with his panda. Ciel looked at you and raised an eyebrow "Tell me..... Why were wondering my Manor with MY permission?" Ciel asked getting your attention from Yao "Oh! I asked (M/n) to check around the Manor to see if any danger was here for me and my brother" May said covering for you but Ciel didn't allow that, Ciel narrowed his eyes "I want (M/n) to tell me that!" Ciel said standing up and so did May "He doesn't trust people like you, who made a contract with a demon only to get revenge for what happened to their parents!" Ciel's eyes widen and looked at May with a glare "Come on (M/n)....... I need
to cool down" May said walking out of the room with Yao following after her, leaving you alone with Sebastian and Ciel.

You sighed and nodded before walking out following May and Yao. As you walked out of the room, Ciel was still shocked about what May said a few minutes ago "He doesn't trust people like you, who made a contract with a demon only to get revenge for what happened to their parents!" Kept running around Ciel's mind "What's seems to be the matter, Young Master?" Sebastian asked looking at Ciel "How does she know.............." His eyes widen and went to the window to see May laughing at Yao's attempt to stay balance with one foot on a rock but fell, while you mastered it "She must've a contract with a demon too, if she'd known......." Ciel continued looking at you in suspicion.

Ciel watched you as you brought out a dove out of a hat making May and Yao look in awe, Ciel cracked the window open to hear in the conversation "(M/n)! What a pretty dove! Can I hold it?" Yao asked and you nodded then gently gave the dove to Yao "so soft......it's pretty..... Now fly!" Yao said petting it making it cooe then send it flying away. May looked at you to see something in your back pocket "(M/n), what's this?" May asked about to grab whatever it was but you turned around with a smile "......I wouldn't touch that if I were you......." You said making Ciel jump since he finally heard you speak but not at him. May looked at you then smiled "Why don't you play something like at home...." May suggested getting out a bamboo flute and handed it to you.

You gladly took it and looked at May "...... Alright......but this once...." You said and May nodded then you started to play a relaxing song (Play now)

May and Yao watches as tiny little cherry blossoms flew around them as you played. Ciel watches from the window "So......he is a demon?.....figured....Well let's go bring them back up here" Ciel said walking towards the door and walked out with Sebastian following right behind him. Ciel and Sebastian could still hear you play as they passed by some windows, once they got to the backyard where you were playing the flute to May and Yao to see Meyrin, Bardroy, and Finny watching you in amazement "I bet he's better than Sebastian!" Bardroy said with a cigarette in his mouth and Finny nodded "I bet! He's amazing with a flute!" Finny said with amazement in his eyes.

You walked around May and Yao as the cherry blossoms flew around you now, Sebastian's eyes widen '(Mothers/name) loved cherry blossoms...... But she was a cherry blossom demon.....' He thought as the cherry blossoms started to go away. You stopped right behind May and stopped playing as well "....... We have company..." You said in May's ear making her turn around to Ciel, Sebastian, Meyrin, Bardroy and Finny "Oh! Didn't see you there! Well come sit down and we'll discuss the case shall we" May said smiling and patted the ground next to her. Ciel walked towards her and sat on the ground, bringing out a letter from The Queen that was delivered a few hours earlier, you looked around for Yao to see him playing with a very large white dog with red eyes.

You walked towards Yao and the big wolf like dog "(M/n)! Look! I've made a new friend!" Yao shouted from atop of the big wolf, the wolf looked at you then licked you, covering you with its disgusting slobber. You narrow your eyes and wiped the slobber away from your cheeks "....... This is why I hate dogs.....I prefer cats more than dogs" you said glaring at the wolf making it cower in fear. May looked at the wolf and gasped "It's a hell hound! What an interesting creature indeed!!" Mary said getting up and ran towards the hound "......I find it annoying and disgusting.....I still prefer cats though......" You grumbled wiping the last of the disgusting slobber off of your nose. Sebastian smiled 'He does have my passion of cats......take that (Mothers/name)! I told you our son would have my passion of kitty cats!' He thought as May glared at you"And I prefer dogs and cats! You have a closet full of kittens and cats! Your obsessed with them" May said making you grumble and cross your arms.

Ciel comes over and looks at you "You hate dogs, but loves cats? Interesting" Ciel said as you walked towards the hound "Paw!" You shouted holding out your hand and the hounds paw comes into your hand "Good boy...... Now punishment!" You shouted grabbing the hounds paw and threw him across the Manor and Yao fell into May's arms "(M/N)! What the heck was that for!!!" May shouted at you as the hound comes back "Now treat!" You said rubbing the hounds tummy making the hound fall on its back "Punishment!" You whacked its nose "Treat!" You scratched its ears. Ciel looks at Sebastian with a deadpanned look "That's what you did" Ciel said as you came back over with a smirk planted on your face.

"We should go into town and wait there until nightfall.......we can catch Killer Spree, tonight" Ciel said to May and she nodded then looked at you "(M/n), get the coach ready!" You bowed "yes M'lady" and you walked away and Ciel looked at Sebastian "Do the same and keep an eye on him" Ciel said and Sebastian bowed "Yes Mi'lord" and Sebastian followed you.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I followed (M/n), my long lost son and my only family I have left, as he got the coach ready. I kept my eye on him as he prepared the horses and made sure the coach was clean inside, I was hiding behind a wall. I noticed something in his back pocket that Miss May tried to get from him earlier, I didn't noticed (M/n) behind me ".......What are you doing here?" I jumped a bit and turned around and looked down (If you put your age as a teen or preteen than your shorter than Sebastian) to see (M/n) looking up at me.

"I was just walking around that's all" I lied and the look on (M/n)'s face making me think he didn't believe it but let it slide "I'm finished with the coach......now time to get our masters then we'll be on the case of Killer Spree" he said looking at me then turned around to face with Miss May "Is the coach ready, (M/n)?" She asked him and he nodded. I walked towards the coach with (M/n) behind me with Miss May and Young Master following "Now let's get Killer Spree" Young Master said as they got in the Coach leaving me with (M/n) outside. I closed the door and went to the front where
the I usually sit but saw (M/n) sitting there looking off into space which is unusual for young demons like him.

I noticed he was holding the reins "You might want to sit down......I like to drive fast since May order me to" (M/n) said looking at me. I got up and sat next to him "HA!" We started to move in a fast pace than what I do, I heard a loud 'THUMP' from inside telling me that Young Master or May fell. I looked at (M/n) to see a smirk on his face 'this is going to be interesting, indeed' I thought as it started to get dark.