Chapter 14

THIRD POV
It's been a couple of months since the Killer Spree case was solved. Ciel and Sebastian headed back to their Manor and you, May and Yao stayed at your Manor. You finished putting the wall, that you broken, back together and went around cleaning up the ballroom.

You were setting tea down for May in her study "(M/n), what do we have today?" She asked scanning through some old letters that were mailed when they were at the Phantomhive Manor. You placed the kettle down and brought her tea to her "You have a meeting with a woman who owns a well known company in an hour or so then we have to go to see an old friend of ours-" May looks up at you and smiles "Undertaker" she finished your sentence and you chuckled "Yes...... Now get everything set for-" you were cut off by the door knocking making you sigh in irritation before going to the door but it slammed open to show a woman about her mid 20's, she was wearing a fairly inappropriate dress and was showing too much up there. The woman had darkish black hair and had ice blue eyes that seem to be harsh and cold.

You looked at the woman and bowed "It's pleasure to meet y-" you were cut off again but this time you were cut off by her hand slapping your cheek making your eyes widen "You Are A Disgusting Piece For A Butler?!" The woman shouted and May stood up from her chair "Now, if it would be so kind that you won't slap my butler, slam open a door without permission" May said narrowing her eyes at the woman who was chuckling and acting so innocent. The woman nodded "Well, my name is Shella Vivian...... I came to ask if I can own half of your company, your business is a wonderful process! It's weird to see a girl about 13 owning a big company that belong to your parents!" Shella said as you poured some tea for her. You didn't like this woman the moment she slapped you and came in without permission, you kept an eye now her.

You gave her some tea and she took it then you went to May's side and stood there "Why do you want to own half of my company?" May asked and Shella giggled "Like I said, your business is a well organized process and people enjoy your work!" She answered and you rolled your eyes and sighed through your nose. "(M/n)..... Bring me something sweet but not too sweet" May ordered you and you nodded before walking out the door and closed it behind you. Little did you know, something bad was going to happen once he gets back in the study.

MAY'S POV
I watched (M/n) leave and I looked at Shella who seems to be in a fangirl faze when (M/n) walked past her, I cleared my throat getting her attention "I can see you want to own half of my company but it's a no" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes and a gaping mouth "WHAT!? NO ONE EVER SAID NO TO ME!?!" She screamed and I sighed and rubbed my temples like Sebastian does whenever he gets annoyed. I calmly looked up at her "Because your just a spoiled girl who wants half of the money I get" I answered blankly, Shella grinded her teeth together and her face was turning red.

The door opened and (M/n) comes in with a cart of sweets "Now, My lady...... Which would you like?" He asked looking at me with a calm state in his tone. I looked at the sweets and picked my usual, Pockys. I guess Shella was jealous because I could see her eyes were on fire "I think this meeting is finish..... (M/n), can you please take out the trash?" I asked and he smirked then cracked his knuckles and walked towards Shella. He holded out a hand for her and she took it with that bitchy smile of hers "Come Lady Vivian, I think your coach is outside" (M/n) said doing a fake closed eye smile and Shella blushed and nodded. I watched them go out of the door.

YOUR POV
I hate her smell, it's all lustful and I can smell she was drinking earlier. I walked her out of the manor and towards her coach "DADDY!?! I THINK I FOUND THE ONE!!!" She shouted to the coach and I cringed 'Doesn't this woman know to keep it down a notch?' I thought as the coaches door opened to show a man in his late 40's with a smile on his face "Well done my daughter and who are you, my son in law to be?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow 'Son in law? Oh great...' I thought and gave him a fake smile "I'm (M/n)....Michaelis.... And I'm the butler of this Manor" I said hesitating about my last name. The man looked at me and examines me very closely.