Chapter 12

YOUR POV
"Now I want all of you to make this ballroom into the most magnificent ball that the Trancy's have ever held!!" Alois said as he walked in front of me, Hannah, Uncle Claude, and the triples who I always forget their names. I, now look like a 9 year old, looked around the ballroom before looking back at Alois who's face was close to mine "You'll be our lookout since we need Ciel..." He said and I nodded with a blank stare. Everyone went their ways and I always carry a hidden dagger that turns into a sword inside my shirt.

I kept my half open eyes open as I walked around, I walked to Alois's study and knocked on the door then opened the door when I heard a 'come in' from the other side. I walked inside and closed the door behind me to see Alois on the floor, crying "(M-M/n)......... Y-you'll never l-leave m-me, r-right?" He asked me as he crawled over to me and stood up on his knees. He held my arms as he stared up at me and I stared down at him, I smiled "Of Course, I would never leave you, big brother" I said looking down at Alois and he looked into my eyes "R-really?" I nodded and I went on my knees making me look up at him and smiled. "Can I.......tell you a secret?" Alois asked me and I nodded "Alois.......isn't my real name........it's-" "Jim Macken...... Your real name is Jim Macken not Alois Trancy" I said cutting him off and his eyes widen "I read your mind without permission......I'm sorry" I said bowing my head a bit.

I was pulled into a hug making me freeze "It's alright just don't tell anyone" Alois said as he hugged me tightly. I nodded and smiled and wrapped my arms around him and smiled, I pulled away and stood up "I have to see how the ballroom is!! Bye Big Brother" I said smiling widely and put my hand in a peace sign near my eye.

 I nodded and smiled and wrapped my arms around him and smiled, I pulled away and stood up "I have to see how the ballroom is!! Bye Big Brother" I said smiling widely and put my hand in a peace sign near my eye

I smiled widely before jogging out the open door, leaving Jim in his study. I stopped jogging and opened the doors to the ballroom to see that everything was decorated like a ball "Woah! You did all this stuff, Uncle Claude, Mom?" I asked looking at Claude and Hannah, I call Hannah 'Mom' because she acts motherly to me. Claude nodded while having a small smile on his face and Hannah kissed my forehead, I giggled and looked around the ballroom.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY 'Olé'!!!
I looked around the ballroom from the shadows as the guest were coming. I looked around and saw my target down in the ballroom making me smirk "(M/n)" my name was called and I went to Alois who was standing in the ballroom "Yes, your highness?" "Get close to Ciel and lure Sebastian somewhere away in the garden" he said and I nodded before walking in the crowd. I walked in the crowd getting cooes from the ladies, I saw Ciel with his butler. I walked in front of them but kept in the crowd.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I looked around knowing if we were invited to the Trancy's ball, there was going to be trouble. I looked around to see a glimpse of (h/c) in the crowd, my eyes widen and saw a boy with (h/c) hair going towards outside. I started to follow him 'It must be him! It has to be him!' I thought as the boy turned around the corner of the mansion. I turned the corner and something swished over my cheek making me stop and I saw Claude standing a few feet away from me with Hannah and the triplets "Faustus" I hissed in disgust and anger while looking at him "Michaelis" he said in the same tone but with a smirk.

"Well done (M/n).... Now we'll take care of it here" he said and my eyes widen when I saw him standing behind them, his blank stare was staring at me and he nodded. "Now, go stand over there" Hannah said and he nodded before going over to the wall and I got out of my knives and so did Claude. He smirked and threw his knifes towards (M/n), who stood there shocked and couldn't move. My eyes widen more and I quickly moved towards him, I pulled (M/n) close to me even though he struggled as the knifes pierced my back "L-Let Go O-Of M-Me?!" He shouted as I kept holding him tightly. He squirmed in my arms as I looked at Claude who was smirking and his glasses were off, I growled as (M/n) escaped my grasped and ran over to where Claude was and hid behind him "I guess you can't even get your own son back now" Claude said and I narrowed my eyes and threw my knifes at him only for him to dodge and hit (M/n) in the stomach making him gasp and cough up blood.

He dropped to his knees and I quickly went over to him but he moved away from me and glared at me "GET AWAY FROM ME?!" He shouted before getting up and falling down again. I wrapped my arms around him as he went unconscious "Now goodbye for now" Claude said before walking inside along with the triplets leaving Hannah alone with me and (M/n). I looked at her and she smiled sadly at me before walking towards me "I'll help you" she said ripping off a bow tie (M/n) was wearing. She smiled and walked inside the Manor, I looked at her as she left my sight "........D-daddy......" I looked down to see (M/n) looking at me with half open eyes, I felt something wet going down my cheek. I heard small snores coming from down below me and I noticed he was asleep, I picked him up and went inside a window. I could hear screams, shouts coming from down the hall, I quickly followed with (M/n) in my arms.

I slammed the door open to see Young Master and the brat fighting but luckily I broke it up after Ciel kicked the brat in the stomach "Let's go Sebastian" he said and I nodded and (M/n) started to squirm "JIM?!" He shouted squirming and I put him down. He ran over to the brat and  got on his knees "(M-M/n)....... P-please don't leave me!!! I-I'm all alone!!! Your remind me.......o-of m-my d-dear b-brother Luka!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME?!?" The brat shouted as he cried onto my son, who patted his head "There, there..... I have to but I can come visit you!!!" He said and the brat looked up at him and smiled "Thank you" (M/n) got up and went over to me. He looked up at me and smiled before I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder "Let's go, I'm tired already" Young Master grumbled but I knew he missed the little troublesome demon in my arms.

MINI TIMESKIP BACK AT HOME
I walked in my room after I tucked in Young Master, I noticed (M/n) was playing with one of the kittens "I'm sorry I ran away, Daddy......" He said looking at me and I smiled before picking him up and put him in the bed "It's alright as long as I have you with me" I said and he patted my cheek and giggled. I took of my attire and got on my nightgown which was a silk black one and (M/n) wore the same but smaller. He yawned and I picked him up and took him to his room which is across the hall, I opened the door and walked in. I went over to his bed and laid him down on it and before I knew it, he was already out. I smiled and tucked him in and went back to my room since I don't sleep, I usually read or do something productive as the night goes on.