Chapter 5

THIRD POV
It's midnight already and Ciel was getting impatient "Where Is He!!!" May looks at Ciel "or She" you sighed and leaned back on the wall, waiting for Killer Spree to strike. You were leaning against the wall with Sebastian next to you and May was standing looking around as well as Ciel, you smelt something strangely familiar but shook it off and you tapped May's shoulder "What is it, (M/n)?" May asked quietly ".....I can smell something.....I'm going to check it out" you said before walking pass Sebastian and Ciel then went around the corner.

Ciel and Sebastian watched you as you disappeared "Where's he going?" Ciel asked looking at May, who shrugged "He told me that he smelt something......he does that when he smells something familiar, l-" a bloody murder scream cut off May "Damn! He got right pass us!" Ciel said before running around the corner and stopped to see you shaking against the wall and a body that was ripped up, blood and organs were out. May and Sebastian came running up behind Ciel, May saw you in your current state "(M/n)! Are you alright?" May asked as she came up to you, Sebastian covered Ciel's eyes and scooted him back then Ciel threw up. May placed her hand on your cheek then her eyes widen when she saw that you had blood dripping from your head "(M/n)! (M/n)!" May kept trying to get your attention but your eyes widen and you got up.

You took a couple of steps forward only to faint and suddenly your size shrunk into a small newborn baby. May's eyes widen and luckily caught your small form, then footsteps were coming towards making everyone look up, well you just cried since you were a newborn now. A chuckle comes in as the footsteps get louder "You think you can stop me......well think again~" a voice came in making your eyes widen and continue to cry louder, Sebastian looked at you and May then back that Killer Spree. Ciel wiped his mouth and Sebastian placed Ciel next to May, who was holding you in her arms, Sebastian got his (killer) kitchen utensils and threw them at Killer Spree.

The moonlight started to come out and the darkness of the alleyway that you were all to show who Killer Spree is. It was a man in a black cloak standing a few feet away from Sebastian "Who are you !? And what have you done to my butler?!" May shouted as you cried in her shirt getting Killer Sprees attention "Oh? You mean this little brat?" He said pointing at you making you stop crying and whimper "He's a simple slave......taken away from his parents after his birth and went to work as a sex slave for an auction" Killer Spree said before walking away into darkness. As Killer Spree disappeared, May looked down at you to see you were shaking in fear and whimpering "Let me see him, my lady" Sebastian said coming towards her.

May looked up at Sebastian and gently handed you to Sebastian, you looked at Sebastian with wide (e/c) eyes then wrapped your hand around his finger and cooe. Sebastian's eyes widen and smiled, bringing you close to him. You cooe and curled up close to Sebastian then fell asleep in his arms, May and Ciel got up and looked around "We should head back..... Sebastian, let me see (M/n)" May said and Sebastian looked down at your peaceful sleeping face then handed you to May until you started to cry. Ciel looked at you as you cried "Why is he a newborn?" Ciel asked and Sebastian took you back in his arms only for you to go back to sleep.

"I don't know......but didn't Killer Spree say that he was taken away from his parents?" May said looking at you and Sebastian to see they look alike "Wait! Sebastian, your (M/n)'s father! That's why he's quiet when your holding him!" May said smiling widely and Ciel's eyes widen "W-what! Sebastian! Please tell me you didn't rape a girl!!" Ciel shouted waking you up. Sebastian looked at Ciel and shook his head before rocking you back to sleep "No I didn't......I can tell you once we get back to the Manor" Sebastian said and Ciel and May walked to the coach with Sebastian following, holding you closely.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I looked down at (M/n), who was still fast asleep in my arms as we walked inside the Manor. I kissed his small, delicate head and went to my bedroom, I felt him stir in my arms and whimper "Please don't whimper my little one....I'm here" I said softly looking down on him to see he was awake already. He cooed and gave me a gummy smile then yawned "It's someone's bedtime, isn't it?" I asked getting a small cooe for an answer making me chuckle, I opened my bedroom door and walked inside to the cradle that's been there for gods no how many years it's been there. I placed (M/n) down gently in the cradle and brought out a warm blanket, I placed the blanket over him then went over to my bed.

I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed "I finally found our son...(mothers/name)....." I whispered to myself as I heard (M/n) shuffle in the cradle, whimpering probably missing my warmth. I got up and went over to him to see he's awake again and has small little tears in his eyes "Come here, my little one...... Daddy's here" I said picking him up and he looked at me then reached out his small little arm out and holding my finger in his hand and bringing it to his mouth. I chuckled and watched as he sucked my finger for milk "My finger isn't a nipple, my little one.....sleep until I come back with a bottle of milk for you" I said putting (M/n) back in the crib and he obeyed and went to sleep. I smiled and went out of the room, I walked down the hallway to Young Master's study, I knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in' making me open the door to see Young Master, Miss May and her brother looking at me "Where's (M/n)?" Miss May asked me as she walked up to me.

I smiled "He's asleep for now........he's just hungry that's all" I said hearing (M/n)'s cries from my room, Miss May nodded and went back to her seat "Now, Sebastian tell us what happened with (M/n)?" Young Master asked looking at me and I sighed. I looked at them "It's true....I am (M/n)'s father.....but he doesn't know who I really am.... He just thinks I'm an enemy demon like Faustus..." I said putting a lot of hatred in the word 'Faustus'.

Miss May looked at me "Wait? He doesn't know your his father" she said and I nodded "Yes, he was taken away from me a few minutes after he was born.....and the loss of my dear wife" I said sadly looking down, I felt someone tug my tailcoat "Sebastian.......it's alright......you found your son, isn't that wonderful! I bet your wife is happy for you to be reunited with your and her child back, right?" Yao said and I nodded. I could still hear (M/n)'s cries but they gotten quieter "If you excuse me, I have to make a bottle of milk for my poor boy" I said bowing and I walked out of the room then headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and started to fix a small bottle of milk for (M/n), once I was finished I went back up the stairs and headed to my bedroom where (M/n) was at. I opened the door to my bedroom to see (M/n) whimpering in the cradle "My poor little one.....I bet your hungry" I said picking him up and held the bottle in front of him, he looked at me and I placed the nipple of the bottle in his mouth. I slowly rocked him as he drank the milk, I saw his eyes droop but he was fighting sleep. I smiled and he finished the bottle, he hiccuped and burped as well. I walked over to my bed and put him on the bed then started to get into my black nightgown, I laid down in bed next to (M/n) who was curled up in my chest. I pulled the cover over us and watched him sleep "My little son......my dear little son, I finally found you" I whispered picking him up and laid on my back then put (M/n) on my chest and kissed his forehead, I smiled and closed my eyes just wanting to relax.