Part 123 Hatred

Hopes pov
I practically cracked the sidewalk by how angry my steps were. I felt as though my skin would break by the way I was talking my fists, and I swore my teeth would shatter by the force I was using while grinding them.

"Hope, what's wrong?" Emmi asked with concern heavy in her voice.

"Kyle"

"What did he do?" Jason asked in a defensive tone.

"The jerk accused you of cheating on me with Emmi" I grumbled while crossing my arms.

Emmi gulped and bounced nervously while twiddling her fingers, she must've thought the road was super interesting, because that's all she was looking at.

Jason was avoiding eye contact and adjusting his shirt collar.

My eyes widened.

"ITS TRUE?!?"

Kyles pov
She hates me now.

This is what I get for opening my big mouth.

I looked across the street and saw Hope staring wide eyed at her closest companions.

"ITS TRUE?!" She screeched, anger clearly laced in her voice.

Emmi's pov
Crap

"U-uh..." Jason stuttered.

"...yes..."

Hope stood there and took a hesitant step backwards. She shook her head, not daring to blink.

"No....y-you....you would...you would never"

"Hope, I'm sorry-"

"Don't! Don't talk to me" she held up a finger and her breaths shortened. Her steps she took quickened and soon she was turned around, running.

I started to go after her but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Let her go...she needs time"

"I was supposed to be her best friend! After what Brett did to her...I...I'm a terrible person"

"So Brett broke her heart, she's one more heartbreak to her true love"

I scoffed and started for the school doors.

I'm the worst

Hopes pov
I ran into my house, tears streaming down my face. I burst through the doors and ran into my mother's arms.

"H-Hope?!" She asked while stumbling from my force.

"M-mom, Jason cheated on me...w-with Emmi" I sobbed into her shoulder as she comforted me.

"HE WHAT?!?" My dad came down the stairs and slammed his helm on the kitchen table. He came and hugged me, creating a small group hug.

I finally ran out of tears and was now just trying to catch my breath.

"Hope, its going to be okay. Do you wanna stay home?" Mom asked gently while pushing my hair behind my ears. I could only nod, for I didn't trust my voice. Dad gave me one last hug and kisses my forehead.

"Your mothers right, angel, and if you want I'll kick his sorry a-"

"D-don't trouble yourself" I managed a small laugh through my raw throat, "thanks"

"No problem angel, go rest. I'll come and visit later on today"

I nodded and walked soundlessly to my room.

Maybe some writing will clear my head.

A/N Guys! This is so late! I'm sorry! I'm writing now because I need to clear my head, I'm going through some crap, this week has been so hectic and now I hate valentines day more. I love you all devils byeee
*unedited