Part 135

Hopes pov
"OUT!!" I yelled as loud as my lungs would let me.

Kyle didn't listen, instead he hugged me.

I tried to fight it, but he wouldn't let go.

He didn't let go until I had stopped fighting.

"Hope, why are you crying?"

"Because I thought I was in love, turns out love is as overrated as I thought it was" I huffed and sat on my bed.

"Don't you think it's worth it?" He sat beside me

"Not if it breaks hearts, and hurts everyone else."

He sighed and cupped my face.

"Hope, I love you too"

I froze.

"What?"

"I love you too, and our love so far seems to hurt us and everyone around us"

I looked at him, a single tear fell. He wiped it away and pecked my lips

"And love only hurts people if you let it"

"Why did you kiss Emmi?"

"Come on, you've read enough fanfiction to know that she kissed me and I was so shocked I didn't pull away until afterwards"

I laughed and shook my head.

"I hate you" I giggled.

"I love you too"

Our lips met together, and it was more beautiful than on Christmas Eve.

As our lips moved, our bodies slowly laid down. I was laying on top of Kyle and his hands were on my waist. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Now, when are you gonna ask me out?" I asked. Kyle widened his eyes and his face burned into a crimson red.

We sat up, me on his lap, and he rested his arms around me

"Hope, will you go out with me?"

I grinned and hugged him.

"Nope"

"W-what?!"

"Oh come on Kyle, that's not how you ask someone out. It has to be magical, duh"

"And this wasn't magical enough?"

"Nope"

"Fine, I'll ask in the proper way. But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company"

We went downstairs and started to watch a movie.

My eye lids became heavy and I started to drift slowly to sleep.

Kyles pov

Hope let out a silent snore, her steady breaths proving her to be asleep.

I chuckled to myself and carried her to her bedroom. I tucked her into bed and kissed her temple.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to ask you in the right way. I promise"

A/N ITS INSANELY SHORT AGAIN, AND IM SORRY ITS JUST.....this book is becoming drawn out. And as soon as Kyle and Hope get married....this book will be over, and then I'll make a new one, actually there's a new one in the making...oops shouldn't of said that, but it isn't Garrmau. I love you all devils, byeee
*unpublished