Part 136

Aphmau's pov

I remember everything. Every little detail.

When Garroth and I first met he tripped and fell on top of me, we fell in love and became girlfriend and boyfriend, really fast. He makes me feel like I'm the most important woman in the world. He trusted me with his heart, and mine with him. I remember when he left for a year to guard school. I was devastated. I remember when he proposed, when he was dying of dreamshade.

Our wedding was emotional and our honeymoon was magical. Garroth has given me the life I'd always dreamed of.

He took on the role of father with Levin, and gave me my little angel. And he accepted Malachi as his own.

Our little family was perfect.

He built us a house, and sure we got into plenty of arguments and broke up a couple of times, but we got over every obstacle.

I pulled out my laptop and plugged in my headphones, I watched the videos I kept saved from our early relationship. Our short videos I took on his and mines phones.

A tear escaped as I watched.

I felt a hand wrap behind my waist, and a chair was pulled up.

My husband grinned at me. He pecked my lips, the sparks still violently spreading with every touch. Everyday I fall more and more in love with the man before me.

Garroth's pov

Do you ever dream of something for so long that it seems so out of reach? When I was younger I always wanted to have the perfect life, the perfect family, and everything would just be....perfect.

Granted, life is far from perfect. It's unfair, and leaves you shattered and broken.

In a sense, humans are like a house of cards. We build ourselves high, and we break down at the smallest things.

Anyways, life may be far from perfect but my life and family is my own version of perfect.

A beautiful wife who loved me unconditionally.

Two wonderful son who try their hardest and give 100% in everything they do.

A darling daughter who can't be anything less than perfect.

Everyday I thank Irene for what she has given me, and everyday I find a new blessing to be thankful for.

Malachi's pov

Ashley sighed and handed me a drink of water. She smiled and ran her hands through my hair.

She was just wearing sweatpants, and her pregnant belly peeked out a little from under her shirt, yet she still looked as beautiful as ever.

"Honey, I love you"

"I love you too"

She placed her lips over mine, sparks flying in every direction. The love of my life, the one for me.

Ashley's pov

Malachi saw the girl behind the glass eyes. He saw trough my fake mask of make up and saw an innocent, vulnerable, scared girl. He saw me at my worst and managed to make things better.