Part 131 Presents

Kyles pov
I stared blankly at the jewelry box. Inside laid a silver necklace with a songbird pendent. I chose the songbird because she loves music.

Yes it's true, I got Hope a Christmas present. Will I ever give it to her? Depends, will I talk to her again? Every time I try to Dmitri has to go and say something stupid.

The necklace came with a tree keychain that connects with the songbird. Kinda like how when best friend bracelet pendants connect together, but instead of me having a necklace, it's a keychain.

I glanced at the square of wrapping paper I had cut.

Should I give it to her? It's kind of lame. She might not want it. Ugh, whatever, I'll just leave it in her mailbox or something.

I gingerly wrapped the box, making sure everything was perfect. I carefully placed a bow in the center and put to Hope on the front.

It was ready.

I looked at the clock.

It took me two hours to contemplate wrapping a gift, I'm pathetic

I glanced at Dmitri who was still asleep. He stayed the night and he always sleeps in way too long.

I had already eaten breakfast, showered, and got dressed. We had a Christmas party to go to.

The school was throwing a Christmas Eve party for the students.

Not too many people were super hyped, but almost everyone is going anyways.

Hopes pov
My present for Kyle sat wrapped perfectly like it had been for a month now. I was prepared.

I got him a key.

Lame?

Think again.

This key unlocks everything important to me.

Impossible? Nope.

I have the same lock for my diary, bedroom, a small locker I have in my bedroom that holds important things, and even my future car will have the same lock. I'll make sure of it.

Now, why give him something with such power?

It shows I trust him. So in a sense I'm giving him my trust. Something I rarely give. And how he uses the key is up to him.

Because I trust him

A/N Oh look! Short! What news! Haha, I'm hilarious but in a bad mood so not even gonna give an excuse. I love you all devils, byeeee