Part 125 Nope

Hopes pov
Pfft I can't be jealous, its insane! I'm not jealous. Nope nope nopity nope nope.
No way
No how
No!

I snuggled closer to Kyles warm chest and closed my eyes.

"Thank you, I felt better" I whispered.

"Of course, you need someone. I guess that someone is just me"

"You know what sucks about hating your best friend? You can't complain to your best friend about the person you hate" I sighed as Kyle soothingly rubbed my arm.

"Yeah, well you're one more heartbreak to your happy ending?"

"You sound like a hallmark card" I laughed, his chest shook as he laughed with me.

"Ugh, I have five minutes to get back to school, are you alright here?" He asked while gently moving me from his lap to my bed.

"I'll be fine, thanks again"

"No problem, I'll come by after school and help you with your homework that you'll be missing"

"Gee, thanks" I sarcastically scoffed. He playfully rolled my eyes and smiled at me.

"Seeya later Hope"

"Bye Kyle"

And I watched him leave my bedroom. He closed the door behind him and I was left alone again. My sheets had the faint smell of forest, because that was what Kyle smelled like. A small smile danced on my face as I played there.

"So, Kyle huh?" My mom was now sitting on my bed. I sat up, cross legged, and faced her.

"What?"

"You two are so in love"

"Mom...I legit just broke up with my boyfriend who cheated on me with my best friend, I'm not falling in love anytime soon"

"Honey, you don't control that." Mom laughed, "and he loves you, its the perfect fairy tale!"

"Oh yeah? What makes you so sure?"

"He was begging to com and see you"

"He was just being a good friend, mom" I corrected.

"I don't know, maybe he has a crush on you" mom nudged my shoulder.

"He likes some other girl" I sighed while crossing my arms.

"Are you jealous?"

"W-what? N-no!" I defended horribly.

"Ok...whatever you say..." Mom grinned and started to leave.

"Wait" I stopped her, and she ran back and hopped on the bed.

"Yes?"

"...what makes you think he likes me? Other than the fact he begged you to see me"

"The look in his eyes, the adorable teasing, you take his breath away" mom sighed dreamily and swayed "you two are a match made in heaven"

"As if"

Irene help me

A/N Its short, and late. But give me some credit I wasn't home all day and I'm sick, anyways I love you all devils byeeee