Part 128 Family

Hopes pov
It was after school and I was walking down the sidewalk,  Kyle beside me.

"Hope!" Dad ran up to me and gave me a hug, "I forgot to tell you, we're having some family over. Please be home by at least five?"

"Dad I'm on my way there now" I explained.

Dad shrugged and gave me another hug.

"Just thoughts I'd let you know angel, bye"

Dad walked away and Kyle sighed.

"So that means my request is out of the question..." He mumbled.

"What request?"

"I was gonna ask for help in math, seeing as how I have no clue what I'm doing and you're a genius so-"

"I can come now and still make it home by five"

So that's what we did. I tutored him and it was nice.

"Crap, I gotta go! Sorry, we can continue tomorrow" I said, my voice filled with sorrow.

"Ok, seeya then" Kyle smiled and waved.

I bolted home, my sneakers made loud thuds as I ran as fast as I could. I bolted through the door and I saw some familiar faces. And one...unfamiliar one.

He was wearing pretty normal clothes, and a green scarf. He had brown hair and green eyes, he kinda looked like Malachi.

"Hi, I'm your uncle Vylad" he introduced, holding out his hand. I took it and shook.

"I'm Hope" I smiled.

Then I felt arms wrap around my legs, I looked down and saw Riley. I picked him up and hugged him tight.

"Hey Hope, how's Kyle?" Levin asked with a knowing grin. I glared at him and then turned to Alexis.

"You married an idiot"

"I know" she laughed.

I gave Malachi and Ashley their hugs, and then went to uncle Zane.

"Hey Hope" he greeted. He was all alone, the rest of the family was sitting in the living room, laughing and talking. My uncle Zane always seemed to be the outcast. And it was terrible. So I'd take the liberty of sitting with him.

"So, where's Sasha?"

"She's at home, didn't feel like dealing with a family reunion I guess" he shrugged. I smiled and nodded in understanding.

I loved my family but...

...I wanted to be somewhere else.

A/N Oh look, a crappy filler by yours truly! Yay! Hahaha, I'm sorry guys. It's late and crap. But I was busy all day, I love you all devils byeee
*unedited