Part 127

Hopes pov
I turned to the girl beside me. She had chestnut brown hair, and cute rosy cheeks.

"Hi, I don't think I've ever met you, what's your name?"

"My names Lilith" she said quietly, "Lilith Garnet"

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Hope"

We shook hands and got to know each other

"So did you just move here?"

"Yeah, my dad and I moved here about a month ago after our old village burned down"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that"

"Yeah, it took my mother and brother...but I'm done mourning, we moved here for a fresh start."

"I'm glad, I hope you like it here. It's nice once you get used to the crazy people" I joked, and she laughed with me.

Art class was over when the bell rung, and I turned to my new friend.

"So if you want you can sit with me and my friends at lunch. We're not all that interesting but...it's better than nothing I guess"

Lilith smiled.

"I'd love to! Seeya at lunch!" She waved goodbye as she left the classroom.

"Who's that?" Dmitri came up beside me.

"Lilith, she's kinda new. I said she could sit with us"

Dmitri nodded and we started to walk down the hall. I spotted Kyle and ran up to him.

"Dude, your best friend is asking annoying questions. Save. Me." Kyle just laughed at me.

"Now you can suffer just like me"

Hopes pov
She is so cute. I hope Dmitri didn't tell her anything...

...what could he say anyways? I never told him about my crush, he just assumes things! I have nothing to worry about.

"Geez Hope, for someone who doesn't run in gym, you run really fast" Dmitri said finally catching up.

"That's why I don't run. I only run in case of emergencies, and I store up my energy so I'm ready for an axe murderer" she stated

"There was so much wrong with that statement" I chuckled. Hope slapped my arm in offence.

"Shut up!"

Man, this is why I like you so much

A/N Yes. It's late. And I suck. I AM SORRY!!!!!!!! But hey, this part wasn't so bad! Granted it...was kind of a filler....and done in ten minutes but.....ITS ALRIGHT!!! I'm just gonna shut up now. I love you all devils byeeee
*unedited