Part 134 What Hurts

Hopes pov
I'm gonna do it

I ran down the hallway.

Christmas was great, and spending time with family was amazing. It gave me time to think.

I love Kyle

Something that took me forever to realise.

I turned and searched.

It was the end of the day, and Kyle always left school last. He liked a bit of alone time in empty hallways, something about it made him happy. I froze at what I saw.

Emmi was pressed up against Kyle, kissing him.

I felt my heart shatter. Every bit of confidence I had shrunk. Kyle gently pushed Emmi away and I ran before he could see me. Tears fell faster with each sprinting step I took.

It hurt.

It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. It hurts to see the one you love happy without you. That you're not the reason they smile, you're not the one they crave to see.

I thought we had something special.

Kyles pov
Why did she kiss me?!

Emmi just came onto me, it was so put of the blue.

The sound of retreating footsteps snapped me back into realisation. I gently pushed Emmi off.

"Emmi, stop"

The sound of a single broken sob made me realise who's retreating footsteps they were.

The broken sob was faint, but I easily recognized it as Hope. I quickly followed the sound and searched frantically.

If she saw me and Emmi kiss....

Oh no

I heard the front doors shut, and I went there. I saw her bolting down the street, she ran into her house and shut the door.

Aphmau and Garroth weren't home again, they went on business trips frequently.

I tried knocking, but was answered with silence. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

I then remembered the Christmas gift. I fished out the black key and tried the lock.

Bingo

It opened up for me and I ran to her bedroom. She saw me and froze.

"Get. Out."

Her voice was shaky, and I hated the cold glare she was shooting.

"Hope-"

"OUT!!!"

A/N so Emmi is trying to ruin Hopes life yet again, nothing too exciting has happened to me. So this is a shorter authors note. I love you all byeee
*unedited