Chapter 30- The supposed older guy

**Dedicated to shaden_musa  because the comment on the last chapter honestly just made me laugh so much.**

One two three,
They gonna run back to me
Always wanna come but they never wanna leave.
One two three they gonna run back to me they always wanna come but they never wanna leave
- Elle King

RECAP:
" That's a good thing. Your ego certainly needs to be taken down a notch every once in a while." I retort smirking. He is never going to live this down.

" Please lets just forget about the whole incident."

"Okay Bad boy." I say rolling my eyes. " Thanks again for the amazing night. I can honestly say this is the best first date I've ever had."

" Glad you liked it. Now come let me walk you to your door. I have a feeling your mom will been on a manhunt if you're not inside in the next five mintues."

"You're probably right."

Getting out of the car Dean and I make our way to my house but I instantly halt in my tracks when I see something I never thought I would see again in a million years.

" Brandon?"

Skylar's POV:

Before I even had time to blink, chaos had ensued.

Dean didn't even think twice before punching Brandon in the face. This was the catalyst to a full blown brawl between them. I was frozen in my spot as I stared at them taking blows to each other.

It took about 30 seconds for me to snap out of my stagnant state and realise what was actually going on.

"Stop it." I screeched at the both of them. I didn't want to get in and physical stop it as I knew how hot headed they both could be.

Both their heads snap up at the sound of my voice, Dean pausing mid punch. " Both of you are going to stop with all this alpha male crap or I'll walk right now." I knew Dean's reaction was a natural response to how Brandon had treated me in the past but I was honestly not in the mood for the whole 'fighting for my honour' thing. Dean and I had had a great date but having to deal with the current situation instantly ruined the end to what was an amazing night.

This night had definitely not played like I expected and my house just a few meters away looked more appealing by the minute.

Dean knowing my tone was serious let go off Brandon. Brandon puffed out his chest in hopes of looking buff in front of Dean.

Ugh why is Brandon even here?

" What are you doing here?" I snapped probably more harshly than needed. More importantly how did he find out where I live? If he found it so easily who's to say my father hadn't already found us.

"Come on Sky, you're kidding right?" Brandon reaches out to grab my hand but I flinch immediately taking a step away from him.