Chapter 5-You owe me

"You owe me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*not proofread*

***** *****

What She fights for 

 All rights reserved 

 © 2014 CaliGuuurrrlll

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Skylar'POV:

*FLASHBACK*

He chuckled humourlessly. “You think you can hurt me. "Twisting my arm behind my back he continued talking.  “You see the thing Skylar your weak and pathetic. You can't fight for yourself, let alone your idiot of a mother and your sisters."

“Don't talk about them like that, you’re a sorry excuse for a f-"

He bought one hand to my necks lightly choking me. “Don't you dare! What did   I tell you?"  he growled lowly looking at me intensely with his cold, dark eyes.

I stayed silent avoiding his gaze trying to withhold the gagging feeling inside of me.

Removing his hand from the tight grip around my neck he slapped me creating an intense stinging sensation on my cheek. He gripped my arm tightly sinking his nails in deeply. I could feel the blood drawing out from my skin.

“What did I tell you Skylar!"  I winced at the way he said my name. He always makes me sound like I'm nothing to him but trash. Apparently there was a time when he wasn't like this. Star quarterback at school, nice and caring. Him and mom were high school sweethearts. Everything was perfect for them until came. It’s hard to believe he was ever that person when he's consistently drunk, abusive and blaming me for everything.

Pushing me hard against the brick wall behind me, he repeatedly punched me the face and stomach winding me and making me whimper.

“I'm going to ask you one more time and so help me if you don't answer. What did I fricken tell you?!!"

“Not to speak unless spoken to and even then never undermine you." I choked out coughing up blood and curling up on the rough concrete beneath me.

HE kneeled down close enough to meet my gaze and cup my face tightly. “Good Skylar." He smirked maliciously making me whimper again. “You weak, pathetic little good for nothing gnat you’re not even worth my time.

Gaining his solid, hard posture again he quickly kicked me and spat my face for added affect living me in the dingy alleyway.

The last thing I thought before I blacked out is that I am a weak, pathetic, useless girl.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

I woke up gasping, my hair plastered to my sweat-ridden face. My heart was pounding and all I could picture was him. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 3:15. Looks like I wont be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

I turned on my lamp still breathing heavily. I haven't had one of those dreams in ages; to say I was freaked out  would be an understatement.

After calming down, I contemplated going to the gym, but decided against it. knowing me I'll probably send ages there and end up coming late; making mum worry about me.