Chapter 4- I'll do it

Chapter 4-I'll do it 

What She fights for 

 All rights reserved 

 © 2013 CaliGuuurrrlll

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 Dean's POV:

Man, that was strange. Wonder why Kingston ran out of there like her life depended on it. I don't know what it is but there's something strange about her. I'm certain that she's hiding something. 

Not that I watch her or anything, but she seems to be really secretive and though she claims to be the nerdy type she can pack a punch and is the only girl who doesn't look like she's about start fanning herself when she see me; not that it's a bad thing.

For a small thing she sure does pack a punch I thought as I rubbed by nose gingerly. I'm lucky it's not broken with the way she punched me. I still can't believe the way she talks to me. No girl- scratch that no one has had the nerve to talk to me the way she did in detention.

Hey maybe she's the girl that I saw during my fight last night. She has blonde hair, is small, packs a mean punch and just before I saw here drawing boxing gloves on her page.

Nah, a nerd like Kingston couldn't possibly be that little Blondie I saw yesterday. Anyways Skylar- i think her name was; wears glasses and baggy clothes.

Deciding to stop thinking about Kingston I raced on my motorbike to meet up with Mike. 

~*~

"Hey man" Aaron and Mike greeted which I returned with a small nod as I entered Mike's Living room.

Mike and Aaron are my best friends and we've pretty much known each other since primary school. These two idiots that I call my friends are the only people I'm willingly to tell most things about.

Although i've known Mike longer Aaron's probably the smartest out of all of us, so I always got to him for advice first; but whatever.

"hey bro, what took you so long?" Mike questioned as soon as got comfortable on his sofa.

"just detention" I answered vaguely with a smirk.

"And what exactly happened in detention to have you in such a good mood? "

"Nothing, Montgomery let us out early so he could attend to his booty call. I'm still not sure how an old man like him is getting some though."

Mike and Aaron let out a throaty laughs simultaneously, no doubt trying to imagine the situation.
"No wonder, must have gotten a good laugh out if that. By the way who's us?" Aaron voiced as soon as his laughter subsided.

" Damn what's with all the questions, you guys sound like my mother. Oh and I did get a good laugh out of it. You should have seen how fast Montgomery was racing to get out of detention. He was like Usain Bolt on steroids. It was hilarious." I joked trying to lure the conversation away from mentioning who was in detention.

" Jeez man I only asked one question; calm your farm. Anyways back to my earlier question. Who's us? Was it a girl?" Aaron emphasized wiggling his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

I didn't say anything and looked down trying to cover up my embarrassment as I recollect the events of this morning

"Ah-ha it was a girl!" Aaron shouted looking satisfied while Mike snickering; both if them taking my quiet behavior the wrong way.

"Was she hot?" Mike quarried 

"Ewww Noo it was some nerd!" I insisted.

"Does this also happen to be the so-called nerd that punched you in the face this morning at gym that everyone's talking about?"