Chapter 15- All in this together

*Dedicated to Cheese_Puffs01 for the comment on my last chapter :)

Chapter 15- All in this together

~*~

And I've been thinking bout you,
Oh na na na,
I've been thinking bout you,
Oo na na na,
I've been thinking bout you,
Do you think about me too,
Do you, do you?

- Frank Ocean

~*~

Skylar's POV:

RECAP:

" I still don't see how you could tackle me down though." he said to himself more than me.

"What can you say, I live for clichés." I smile sarcastically before twirling around and walking to my next class just as the bell rang.

I can't believe I did this but I Skylar Kingston managed to Make our school's bad boy/player speechless.

Maybe he's rubbing off on me after only one day

~*~

"Why do I get the feeling people are watching us?"

"That's because they are." Mike whispered back making me roll my eyes.

We were in my last class for today and I'm surprised I never realized Mike was in my physics class. Then again if Dean didn't show up to class most of the time why would I expect Mike to.

I've assigned Mike as my new best friend/brother; though i'll never mention it to Tori. I mean, I don't have a death wish.

I'm shocked at how fast we got along since it usually takes me a while to warm up to people; but we just clicked instantly. If Dean was like him he would be 100 times less infuriating.

"Hey chicka, you wanna see something?" Mike wiggles his eyes suggestively.

"No."

"Come on chicka,..."

"Fine." I huff knowing he wouldn't stop until I said yes.

He fiddles taking something from the back of his pocket. "you know you want my number." he half jokes waving his phone under my Nose like its pizza or something. I decide to play along with his little act.

I lean in closer taking him by surprise. I put a hand on one of his shoulders making his eyes widen even more. Good thing the bell just rung and most people have left.

I put my lips close to his ear making him gulp nervously. " Yo no lo quiero." ( I don't want it) I whisper huskily feeling slight embarrassed by the whole exchange.

I leaned back looking at his stunned face just as I heard a series of "burn" from behind us.

I turned to see Dean and Aaron standing behind us chuckling; which they happen to be doing a lot today. I turned back to Mike who was still staring at me with his mouth agape. I smile smugly as he continues to stare. "H-How do you know Spanish?" He demands stuttering.

"You pick up a few things when you study mio amico"(my friend) I grin cheekily at him.

"It's mi amigo babe, amico is italian." Dean cut in smirking.

"Pssh. Potato. pahtato." I wave off dismissively.

"Sureee." Dean drawled dragging the last word.

"So are we going or what?" Aaron speaks up looking at the three of us in amusement.

"Please tell me by 'we' you mean you guys...." I trail off hoping that was the ordeal.