Chapter 2- Blame it on the Alcohol?

What She fights for 

 All rights reserved 

 © 2013 CaliGuuurrrlll

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Skylar's P.O.V

BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled angrily at my alarm.

This is why I hate Mondays , not to mention I have gym class first thing in the morning. I got up and turned my stupid alarm off and started to get ready for school.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on my baggy navy blue sweater over my plain t-shirt, black jeans and my new navy blue converse. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

~*~

"Skylar!!!!!!!!!!!! Cam and Tori are waiting for you outside" My mother screeched and soon as I got down the stairs.

"Kay coming , just getting my bag" I shouted back.

I grabbed my bag and bid my mother and  7 year old twin sisters Sienna and Chloe goodbye before exiting the house and jumping into the back of Cam's car.

'Hey Cam, Tori" I said before settling in my seat and giving the pair of them a wide smile.

"Sky!!" they both chorused together grinning widely. 

"So, what happened? Sky you went M.I.A  yesterday  night after you said you couldn't come to the party. Gosh why didn't you come?, it was sick. You should have been there, Cam got lucky last night"

Tori ended in a sing-song voice, smirking  at Cam who was slightly blushing. 

" Did not, it was just a game of spin the bottle, but me and the girl are meeting up later." He retorted angrily trying to masks his happiness. 

"Awwwwwwww our little Cammy's going on  a date, so cute!" I cooed reaching forward to pinch his cheeks.

He quickly swatted my hand away and grumbled," Shut up!"

"Anyways, back to what we were talking about before. Where were you Skylar?" Tori questioned mocking seriousness.

'What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?' I mumbled under by breath before replying with my cover-up.

"Yeah I had to do some stuff for my mum and couldn't get to you guys because my phone died. I may have possibly fell asleep after that." I said praying I sound sheepish.

I hope they bought that because my mum doesn't know where I was either, and if any of them find out I lied to them, especially Tori I'll be in some deep shiz.

Speaking of Yesterday I  hope Dean doesn't find out it was me in the alley or saw me hitting the big sleaze that tried touching me.

There was a short silence before Tori answered.

"Okay then, but I don't see why your mum always has you doing things for her all the time when she can do them herself." she said.

Cam gave an agreeing nod before revving up the engine and heading us towards school.