Chapter 14- Run Dean Taylor, Run

(Picture of Skylar Kingston on the side------------->. )

Chapter 14- Run Dean Taylor, Run

Run, run, run away baby,
Before I put this spell on you,
You better get, get, get, get away, get away darling,
Because everything you heard is true

- Bruno Mars

~*~

Chapter dedicated to verani222 for her lovely comment on my last chapter:) literally made my day.

~*~

Skylar's POV:

RECAP:

""I . want . you . to . be . my . girlfriend. as in dating." he slowed it down.

"Your kidding right." I gritted my teeth; anger taking over my body after the shock wore off.

"Yea."

"You better be unles- wh,.. wait .. What!" I seethed

" Oh you should have seen your face. You thought I was being serious? You would kill me." Dean choked pit between laughs.

I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that he was kidding. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and stood up glaring at him.

"I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU. DEAN TAYLOR!!!!!"

~*~

Sklyar's POV:

"Wait..... maybe we can-" He stuttered as I came closer to him. I honestly wanted to Burst out laughing at his face but I was too angry to do so.

"You thought that was funny?" I advance to him more speaking in a low but menacing voice.

"Yes..Uh... I mean n-no"

"You don't seem so sure, why's that?" I decided to calm down my anger and embarrass him as much as I could before I got my revenge.

"I-I ...please don't hurt me."

" Why do you say that? you know what they say about people who assume. it makes an ass out of you and me and right now your the only ass I see." I clenched my hands tighter and gritted my teeth.

"S-sky... maybe we can...."

"Maybe we can what Dean?" I asked rhetorically; my tone dripping with venom. He flinched back colliding with the wall.

"N-nothing." He quickly said.

"I've got some advice for you." I lowered my tone as I backed him further into the wall."Run Dean Taylor, Run."

I didn't take him long to start running and with me being quite a fast running I caught up to him quickly; not doubting that Mike and Aaron were close behind.

As soon as I caught up to Dean I tackled him onto the floor landing punches on his chest; but not hard enough to actually do any major damage. "Dean fricken Taylor" punch. "Never " punch "Ever" punch " mess with me" punch punch. " - Again or i'll" punch "mess your face!" I screech.

"Oww- oww. I'm sorry just stop." he whimpered. Yep Whimpered.

"You want me to stop huh?"

"Y-yes."

It was at that exact moment that I realized I was straddling him. I pulled back a bit and moved so I was sitting on top of him and one of his hands was behind his back painfully.