Chapter 2

Really the only thing that bothered me the rest of the day was how the boys acted together.

Joesph knows something...

Anyways school ended and Aj was waiting outside the gym.

"Hey, is Alyssa in there?" He asked

"Umm yea but our practice starts in 5 mins, so if u want to talk do it fast."

He runs inside, I'm really curious what he's going to say. I hope Alyssa will tell me later.

2 mins later Aj walks outside with a huge smile on his face. His cheeks were even red. What happened?

After practice Alyssa came to my house like always. She runs straight to my room and jumps on the bed.

Wow she is gorgeous. Like it's crazy.

Hold up this is my best friend and she's a girl what am I thinking.

"Hey. So what did Aj tell you before practice?" I asked.

"Oh. Well guess who has a date Saturday?
This girl!" She says jumping on the bed.

I'm honestly so shocked like I had this weird feeling in my stomach.

Jealousy.

"Omg that's great. Where you guys going?"

"The movies. He wants to see Star Wars!"

"Awesome!"

"But Sam I don't know if I want to rush into things with him you know. Ever since what Joseph told me about him-"

"What did he said?" I said cutting her off.

"Just that so far he's been kicked out of 3 schools and he was a big player at those schools."

Omg and she wants to go out on a date with him.

"Alyssa, maybe you should have someone else join you guys."

Hoping she'd ask me if Joseph and I could go so Aj wouldn't get his hands on her.

"Yeah. Are Joseph and you busy this Saturday I would love for my best friend to go with me."

"Well I know I'm free but let me ask Joseph."

"Ok sounds great."

She jumps off the bed and gives me a hug. With her in my arms everything felt so right. Butterflies filled my stomach. This feeling I had for my best friend felt so different.

Do I like Alyssa?

A/N: sorry for such a short chapter the next ones will hopefully be longer as I put more details in them.

Follow me. And please share my book!