Chapter 6

Song up there^^Thought it would be good for this chapter!

Freaky by Gemaine Edwards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about a week of all these crazy things we finally are back to normal, but honestly it doesn't feel like it. Joseph has been a little distant lately and I don't feel the same about him anymore. I like Alyssa, a lot. Maybe more than like.

So today was playoffs for volleyball. We had won the first two sets and we were up by 10 points. Alyssa was a passer in the back row (libero-if you don't know what this is then it will be the the A/N) and I was the setter.

She looked so sexy. Her jersey was tight on her showing all her curves. Even the shorts kept rising up making it hard to resist kissing her. I just couldn't though, Joseph and Aj were up on the bleachers cheering us on.

Finally, one more point to win. The other team served, Alyssa passed it right to me and I set Amy in the middle so she can hit. She swung with so much power, it went straight down on the other side.

WE WON!

We all started jumping and screaming it was just crazy. We made the championship. We said good job to the other team then went outside to talk to our coach.

Of course she pointed out all our mistakes, but she was so happy we won. Joseph came outside and whispered into our coach's. I couldn't hear what he said, but that was weird that he talked to her. She sent us all inside but kept Alyssa outside. As we walked in Aj was standing by the net with flowers next to two guys holding a big poster. The poster said "Alyssa, prom?"

That was cheesy I could of done better.

Some other boys started running around dropping balloons all over the floor that said prom.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist, it was Joseph. He gave me a small kiss and whispered," Sorry we haven't really talked all week I was helping Aj with this. I love you."

"You too." I said then turned about to kiss him.

Alyssa waked in. She looked at Aj and ran straight into his arms and said yes.

She said yes. What the ----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa and I drove to my house after the game. Of course my parents weren't home like always but whatever. Nows the time I really have to tell Alyssa.

She was so happy though like why should I ruin that. I don't know what I'm going to do. She ran up the stairs straight to my room.

"Omg that was amazing!" She said as I walked in

"what was?" I said acting stupid.

"Everything. The last point, Aj asking me to prom, and coming home."

"This isn't even ur house though." I said giggling.

"Um yeah it is."

"Yeah sure whatever. So you're happy about Aj asking you?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know I'm just asking."

"Oh okay."

I stayed silent for a bit. I walked to my desk to pick up my phone. I unlocked it just to see a text from my mom

*hey. Hope you have a good time playing tonight sorry we couldn't make it.  Long night. Love you

I didn't feel like replying. They always do this so who cares.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa asked.

"Nothing." I said but she knows me and definitely something is wrong.