Chapter 13

Today was the day, I was going to tell my mom and my dad about Alyssa and I. Well before dinner with Sarah and Blake, since Alyssa was going I thought it would be best to tell them with her there. Alyssa and I got in the car and went to pick up my parents from the airport. When we got there I immediately saw Sarah.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Picking up mom and dad, what are you doing here?" I said.

"The same thing."

"Oh look at you loving children. I've missed you so much." My mom said running up to give us a group hug.

"Hi mom." Sarah and I said together.

"Aww Alyssa. Have you been taking care of my daughter?" My mom asked hugging Alyssa.

"Yes I have." Alyssa replied.

My dad hugged all of us not talking but staring at Blake. Only if he knew about Alyssa he would be doing the same.

Mom and dad went in my car cause my dad didn't want to be with Blake. We hopped in my car and finally my dad started talking.

"Hey sweetheart, how have you been?" He said.

"Good dad." I replied.

"And how are you Alyssa?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Alyssa said.

"I'm doing great."

"So Sarah said you both had something you wanted to tell us." My mom said.

"Oh yeah. Alyssa and I are dating." I said.

"Oh finally!" My dad said, "We were talking to Alyssa's parents yesterday asking if they knew if you guys have gotten together yet."

"So your fine with it?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't we be? Its your choice." My mom said.

"Cause Sarah hit me for being gay, well bi"

"I will talk to her." Dad said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dropped my parents off at the house and Alyssa and I drove to her house so we can bring her more clothes since she would be spending the whole week over. Good thing it had been spring break I wouldn't have to worry about homework.

We got in her house and her mom ran up to hug me.

"I'm so happy you two are finally together." She said.

"Wow my mom already told you." I said

"Yeah. I was so excited to hear it."

"Well thanks for making a beautiful daughter."

"Yup your very welcome. I remember when you two were little and you guys would always hold hands and you would give Alyssa a kiss on the cheek. She would giggle and run away and you would go run after her. You two were so cute, what happened?" Alyssa's mom said laughing.

"We got gorgeous!" Alyssa yelled from her room,"Sam help me grab things."

"Your only staying for a week you don't need to pack your bed." I said back.

Her mom started laughing and I walked down the hall to Alyssa's room. She was throwing clothes into a bag and searching her drawers for cute shirts.

"I like your elephant shirt. You should take that one." I said while jumping on her bed.

"Okay. What else do you like?" She said smirking.

"You." I said going to the edge of the bed pulling her close to me. She leaned down and kissed me. Her soft lips hit mine and I felt the need to throw her on the bed, but I couldn't.

Once she finished we headed back to my house to see that my parents had already left. We dropped off her bags real quick and went to go meet my parents for dinner.

-

"Haha your the best sister a girl can ask for." Sarah said.

Why was she acting like this? She was being so annoying and loud, she really just needed to shut up.

"So Alyssa I told your mom about you two. She was so happy!" My mom told Alyssa.

"Yeah when we went home to grab clothes for me she hugged Sam right away and told us you had told her." Alyssa said.

"Why is a good thing there together?" Sarah said.

"Cause they love each other. They are best friends and lovers. It's exactly what they need." Mom said.

"Yeah but should Sam be with a guy. Not be gay." Sarah said angry.

"I'm bi." I said.

"Who the fuck cares what you are your not normal."

"Look who's talking!" I shouted.

Sarah pushed me out of the booth and punched me across the face.

"You haven't changed a bit. Why are you even here if you just going to do this?!" I yelled.

"I came to apologize to you!" She yelled.

Sarah was going to apologize. To me for what has happened when I was younger.

"What?" I asked.

"Sarah get out of here your making a scene. Got outside now!" My dad yelled.

Right away I heard footsteps and saw that Alyssa was walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm great I just you know got punched in the face." I said laughing.

"It doesn't hurt?"

"I mean it does a little but I'll be fine."

"Call the rehab center again." I heard my mom say to my dad.

"But you didn't want to send her back there." My dad replied.

"I know but she needs it honey." My mom said back.

"Okay I will call tomorrow morning." He said.

They were going to send her back. Maybe all of this was my fault though. Being bi wasn't my choice it was a feeling. I love Alyssa. I'm in love with her but Sarah doesn't see it.

My dad ran outside to Sarah to calm her down as Alyssa turned to my mom I ran outside.

"Sarah! Look at me!" I said, "breathe, I'm okay."

She started catching her breathe. She would get anxiety attacks after hitting me so when I was young I would have to calm her down.

"What's going on with her?" My dad said.

"Nothing she's fine just hold on." I said.

"Sarah breathe. You got this." I said sitting down next to Sarah.

"I hurt you." She whispered.

"I forgive you." She hugged me right as I said that and started crying into my arms.

"I will go back. I need help. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"I will be a better sister I promise."

"Okay. Thanks you."

"No thank you. Alyssa, take care of my sister." Sarah said looking at Alyssa.

"I will. I always have and forever will." Alyssa said.

I mouthed the words I love you to Alyssa and she did it back. I was really in love with this girl and now that all this is over we can finally move forward with our relationship.