Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning feeling hungover. I didn't even drink that much though, maybe it was just really strong. I looked at the edge of the bed and there was two vodka bottles on the floor empty. Maybe I did drink a lot. I looked on the other side of the bed to see Alyssa laying down, she looked gorgeous. I looked down at myself to realize that I had no clothes on and neither did she.

I got up slowing to go take a shower. Just as I stood up Alyssa woke up.

"Babe it's like 9 in the morning. Why are you up?" She said throwing the covers over her.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said. "Want to join me?"

She then jumped out of bed and grabbed my hand walking to the shower. She bent over to turn the water on.

"Wait are we taking a bath or a shower?" She asked.

"Shower today. Bath tomorrow." I said smirking.

She winked and turned the shower on. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower. I grabbed her waist and put her against the wall. She let out a little moan. She then pushed me off of her into the water and started kissing me forcefully. I needed her. I pushed her back on the wall and slid my thigh in between her legs. I moved my thigh up to start rubbing in between her thighs.

"Baby why don't you just put your fingers up me?" She said in between our kiss.

I then moved my thigh and put two fingers in. She instantly moaned. She then kissed me and bit my bottom lip.

Wow did I have a great morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days after prom and it was finally Monday. I told Joseph that we needed to talk cause I couldn't wait any longer I couldn't be with him anymore. My heart belongs to her, I love her while he loves me.

So lunch finally came around and it was time but I couldn't find him. I looked around the cafeteria and he was no where to be found.

"Hey. Have you seen Joseph?" I asked his friend Blake.

"Yeah. He doesn't talk to us anymore though. He's with Jared." He replied.

Why would he be with Jared?

I walked down the hallway until I found Jared's little hang out closet. I opened it and it was full of smoke. I immediately saw Joseph with a joint between his lips sitting down. What in the world is he thinking?

"Hey baby." He said as he saw me. "Want one?" He offered.

"No. I told you that we needed to talk." I said sounding pissed off. I mean I was this is not Joseph. He's faded in a closet, he's a straight A student and plays sports. What's gotten into this kid?

"Yeah what's wrong baby girl?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

"We're done." I said quick jumping off his lap.

"Fine bitch. You won't find anyone better."

"Baby I already did." I said flipping he off and walking out. 

I walked outside to see Alyssa standing be the door.

"We're you smoking in there?" She asked.

"No I just broke up with Joseph he's in there." I replied.

"Oh so your single now?"

"Yeah baby I am." I said while pulling her in by the waist. "I'm all yours now."

"Good." She replied before kissing me. Good thing the hallways were empty.

She then grabbed my hand and drag me into a closet. She flicked on the light and the room was completely empty. She pushed me against the door and held my hands over my head to kiss me. Our lips moved together as if they were dancing. I don't care where we are but when we are together I feel sparks and that's something that's I've never felt with a guy before.

I kept kissing her. Then she backed away and just cupped my face with her hands. I moved my hands to her waist keeping her close so she could feel safe.

"I know that this is kind of early to ask but, will you be my girlfriend ?" She asked.

"I just broke up with Joseph. How about we go on a date first. Just the two of us like a first date then I will answer you after." I replied. I wanted to wait a little to be with her before we got together but damn did she want to move fast.

"Okay I like that idea. This weekend we will go somewhere after our championship game." She said intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Okay. That's sounds great. Let's go some place fancy just so I can act rich while you pay the bill."

"Haha no way. You asked me on this date. Your paying."

"I know. Haha. This is going to be the best date you've ever been on."

"I bet it will." She said sliding her hand to the button of my pants. She unbuttoned them in a snap.

*ring!*

"Why does the bell always have to ruin stuff?" I asked making Alyssa giggle.

"Come on let's go." She said dragging me out of the closet.

"Okay. Good thing we have 5th period together."

She nodded and we began to walk to our class. I'm so ready for a good date this weekend.

A/N I've got crazy more things to come in the next chapters. Lots of juicy things and crazy one too. Hope you guys like the book. Please make sure to vote for my book and follow me. Thanks.