Chapter 7

It's 3 weeks until prom and Joseph stills hasn't asked me. It's weird, maybe he's not. Things have been a little weird between us; I barely see him at school and even when I do he avoids me. Something is definitely wrong with him or with us.

The bell rings for class so Alyssa and I begin to walk to 5th period. Last week after the game was amazing but now all she does is tease me. She will be kissing my neck then just stop and walk away. She was so hot though, I was fine with it.

So we walk into class and the announcements start.

"Well good afternoon this is your announcements from Joseph Chavez. What's up weirdos."

That's weird since when has Joseph read the announcements.

"Well I will just say one big announcement. This goes out to my beautiful girlfriend Samantha Ruiz, ummmm Prom?"

At that moment four guys walk into the classroom; two holding a poster that said "Prom?" in big letters and the other two throwing confetti everywhere. My boyfriend is an idiot. Five seconds later he come running through the door.

"Babe, I am so happy that your class is right next to the office." he said out of breath," So prom?"

I think about Alyssa right away. how would she feel if I go with him?

Wait shes going with Aj, so I should at least go with my boyfriend.

"Yes!" I said while jumping into his arms. I missed his hugs.

"Now get out of here. Class needs to start." the teacher says totally killing the moment.

He left go of me and left out the door. I went to go sit down, I couldn't stop smiling. Everything that he did was so cute.

As so as the lesson began I felt someone watching me. I looked across the classroom to see Alyssa looking right at me. She was smiling, but I felt as if she had something on her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon class ended and I was finally able to go home. I was so happy that there wasn't practice today, I needed a day off. Right when I walked outside someone grabbed my hand, it was Alyssa.

"Hey." she said all happy.

"Hey, you ready to go home?"

"Nope, cause we are going shopping!"

No! I hate shopping. Why does she have to do this to me.

"Why?" I said sounding disappointed.

"Because, we are going to prom and we both need dresses."

"Yay," I said sounding a bit pissed off, only because I was. I don't want to go shopping.

"We need to go so don't fight with me."

"Okay fine lets go."

"Great!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hated the mall; all these people eating gross food and paying way to much for it. Also the overpriced products in the store. Everything about the mall wasn't working with me. I especially don't like it when I have to go shopping for me, cause then there are all these things that can go wrong. Like maybe you don't try something on thinking it will fit, but it turns out to be to small. Even someone walking in on you changing the the dressing rooms; you never know.

We walk into all these store and I immediately try finding a place to sit. Alyssa then pulls me right back up with tons of dresses in her hand.
All the dresses I tried on were gross, they needed a better selection.