Chapter 8

It's the week before prom and the boys want to get their tuxedos. We walk into this expensive tuxedo shop and look around. Since my dress was red I wanted him to wear a red tie. I really don't like bow ties, so a regular tie was fine.

We begin to look around and I look over to see Alyssa kissing Aj's neck. Ever since she ended things between us all she does is talk about him. She doesn't understand how much I cared for her.

I turn around and look at Joseph. I don't love him anymore. Everything we had was fading away, he's always gone during school, I don't see him a lot. I'm in love with her while he's in love with me and she's in love with him.

"Babe, this ones nice." I say, holding Joseph's hand.

"Yeah. I like that one. Let's see if they have my size." He said.

He goes to ask the guy behind the counter while I stay and look at some more options.

"Baby girl, they have my size I'm going to go try it on." He came back and said.

"Okay." I smiled. He gave me a quick kiss then went to the dressing rooms.

While I was looking Alyssa came up to me. I looked not to see that boyfriend of hers next to her.

"Hey!" She said very happily.

"Hey." I answered.

"Did Joseph find a good tuxedo?"

"Yeah. I chose it."

"That's nice. Well I chose the one Aj is trying on. I know he's going to look great in it."

Here we go with the cockiness about her boyfriend.

"Well that's great!" I answered. Trying to act happy for her.

Just then Joseph walked outside the dressing room.

Omg he looked hot. I loved the color and everything about it.

"Do you like?" He asked

"Yeah. You look hot!" I said. At the corner of my eye I can see Alyssa rolling her eyes. She was just jealous.

Then Aj walked out.