Chapter 4

Did he just really ask her that?

" please Alyssa you mean so much to me." He says.

No she means a lot to me. You've known her for like a month. You guys have been talking for like a week. Is it just me or is this moving to quick?!

"Yes Aj I would love too!" She's says. She's jumps right onto him to give him a big hug.

I need some air.

"Babe I got to go to the car." I whisper to Joseph.

" okay." He replied

I get outside and finally I can breathe. But I still can't get over the fact that she said yes. He doesn't deserve her. He's such a player, I don't get what she sees.

I begin to walk to the car and hear foot steps right behind me.

"Sam?" Someone said.

I turn around and its Alyssa.

"What?" I said

"Why did you walk away? Aren't you happy for me."

"Of course I am. I just needed my lip gloss from the car. I forgot it in there."

That was a good save. I think.

" oh okay... Can you just tell me what's wrong Sam cause all night you seem a bit off."

"It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"You just started talking to Aj and you guys are already together. Plus you even know that he's a big player like why would you go for him. I don't want to see you get hurt again. "

"What do you mean again?"

"Remember when David broke up with you. Like that. You fall in love quick. So you should love someone who cares about you. "

"Aj does care about me."

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant-"

"You know what forget it. I just hoped that my best friend would be happy for me but guess not. Thanks a lot."

She walked back inside and my heart just broke. What did I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*buzzz*
Why is my phone vibrating? it's 8am!
"Hello?"

"Hey sorry to wake you. It's Aj."

"Hi. What do you need?"

"Well I wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Alyssa."

"Okay, what about her?"

"Not over the phone though. Meet me at that coffee place by the school. Please."

"Sure. When?"

"Like in 10"

"Okay see ya."

Click.

What does this boy need.

Well I get dressed, looking like a homeless guy on the street but who cares. I wear sweats and a crop top jacket thing with my hair in a bun. A really bad, messy bun.

I really don't care if he sees my stomach I mean he's into Alyssa he won't care

I really don't care if he sees my stomach I mean he's into Alyssa he won't care. But if he looks I'm calling him out on it.

I drive over there and order a drink and see him walk in. We both sit down at this booth all the way in the back. I'm kind of scared.

"Hey" he says.

I nod cause I'm drinking my coffee.

"So I wanted to know since you're Alyssa's best friend. Do you think she will like it if I ask her to prom?"

I choked on my drink.

"What?"

"You know prom. Since it's her senior year and it's coming up in a month do you think she will like it if I asked her."

"I'm not sure. We really never talk about prom. She's not a big fan of dancing. Maybe she will want to go, but I'm not sure."

"Oh okay. Also do you mind if I ask. Do you like Alyssa?"

"What?!" I say probably a little louder than I should of.

"Cause these guys were telling me that you bi and last night when I asked Alyssa out you left so I wanted to know."

"Well yea I'm bi, but that's my best friend your talking about. No way would I like her. Plus if you haven't noticed I'm with Joseph."

"Geez don't get all defensive."

"Sorry but it was stupid of you to even ask that."

"Okay. Well that's good that you don't like her cause she's mine."

She's not going to be yours for long just watch you little prick.

"I know she's yours. This conversation is stupid bye you little player." I stood up and walked away, I hated him more than ever right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gets a little sexual here so if you don't want to read it skip to the next chapter.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here?" Joseph asks when I'm standing right outside his door.

"I missed you. Are your parents home?"

"No there both at work right now. Why?"

Wow he's so dumb. I pull him closer to me and give him a small kiss on the corner of his mouth. I really needed him right now just to get Alyssa off my mind.

I walk inside holding Joseph's hand and walk into his room. He then puts his arms around my waist turns me around and lifts me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. He then moves onto the bed and kisses me.

I open my mouth a little more allowing his tongue to go in. Wow I missed this. I pull his shirt off showing his 6-pack, he looked so hot. He lifts up my shirt and kisses all over my tummy, then fully takes my shirt off. I take off his pants while he unhooks my bra.

"Wow!" He said.

"What?"

"Baby you're gorgeous!"

I giggle and kiss him again. He goes lower and kisses my boobs, then he goes lower and kisses my belly button. Then even lower and takes off my pants. He kisses my thighs slowly and just begins rubbing between my thighs. I let out a little moan unable to resist. He pulls off my panties and pulls out a condom from the night stand.

"You ready baby?" He says.

I nod biting my lip. I wanted this so bad.

He goes in, I pull the sheets on the bed.

Holy shit.

I just lost my virginity.

A/N omg I really loved writing this chapter hope you guys like it. I know I updated really quick but a friend really wanted to read the next chapter so I told her I would do it today. Please vote for my book and follow me.

Share this book please it would mean a lot. Thanks.