Chapter 16

Today was the day finally. It was graduation and I was freaking out.
I haven't gotten any letters from colleges and of course I was freaking out. I began to get dressed and ready for graduation.

Someone knocked on the door. My mom got the door and Joseph walked in.

"Hi sweetie." My mom said to him. "How are you?"

"I'm great thanks for asking. I came to talk to Sam real quick." He said.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Can we talk in private?" He replied.

We walked into the back yard and sat on the swings of my old play set.

"So I know that you and Alyssa are together and I'm really happy for you. I just have one question. Did you kiss her when we were together?" He asked.

"Umm... Yeah." I answered.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"Are you ready for today?"

"I'm not graduating. I failed 3 classes and have to take them in adult school."

"Oh. That's to bad."

"Okay well I better be going. Just know even though you cheated I will always be there for you."

"Same to you."

He left and I began to finish my hair and make up. The dress I was wearing under my graduation uniform was black and white. Just cause I like the color black so much.

I finally finished everything and it was one hour before graduation

I finally finished everything and it was one hour before graduation. I was going to pick up Alyssa while my parents would go to the school later.

I drove off to her house with her already waiting outside. I honked at her just cause. She got up from the porch and walked in the car.

"Hey baby." She said before kissing me.

"Hey." I replied.

"Let's go!"

"Yup."

"Oh oh oh. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me."

"Ugh okay. Well I haven't gotten a letter from any colleges so far and I'm scared."

"Oh I was supposed to give you this last week."

She searched in her purse and handed me a letter; already opened and the papers weren't folded back right. The address was from Stanford with my name on the cover. I opened it and it read...

Hello Samantha we are please to inform you that you got accepted into Stanford for the 2016-2017 school year.

That's all I read to and immediately I felt like I was going to faint.

"I made it." I said in shock.

"Yeah I'm so proud baby." She replied. She gave me a big hug and cupped my face to kiss me.

"But what about you?"

"I got accepted to a community college around here."

"Yeah but we will be far away and I can't leave you."

"But I want the best for you and it's not that far."

"All I want is you though."

"How about we rent an apartment in the middle between both colleges and we live together."

"Umm, okay."

"We will look tonight. I love you baby."

"Okay. I love you too."

We began to drive to the school. We got there to see all our friends already lined up. They waved us to come over. Everything was going to go great today. Especially with Alyssa wearing such a beautiful dress.

I was so in love with her

We got our cap and gown and sat down in rows. The ceremony finally began. People said some speeches and they began saying names.

They called Alyssa then Valerie then Aj then several other people. Finally before the end they called me.

It was all over.

We finally graduated.

"Off you go class of 2016!" The principal yelled.

We all threw our hats up in the air. I ran to Alyssa and hugged her so tight.

Everything was perfect.

I began to take picture with friends and Alyssa.

Everything finally came to an end and we said goodbye to our parents. We got home grabbed our bags and drove off.

"You ready?" I asked Alyssa.

"Yup." She replied.

"Road trip!" We both yelled.

A/N ahh that's it this is the end. I will probably make a sequel to this book which I will hopefully work on soon. Please encourage friends to read and follow me. Thank you for all the support.