Chapter 3

"Babe do we really have to go on a date with them? Why can't we just go together?" Joseph ask and we were driving to dinner.

"We are going cause she wants us to go. Plus I don't feel comfortable with that guy. Linear first he seemed nice, but then he kind of became an ass. I just don't want him to hurt my best friend." I answered. I also didn't want him to put his hands on her but that was just another story.

Like the past week I've been noticing myself looking at Alyssa to much. She's beauty. Just perfect. And she deserves so much better than Aj, she just doesn't see it.

Aj has just been such a jerk this week like I don't know what his problem is. He is always walking Alyssa to class and has his arm around her. Like why there not even dating. It's not just that, but he's been talking back to me. Like what did I do.

We drove up to this restaurant that was just beautiful like Aj really went all out.

Alyssa jumps out of the car right next to us. " HELLO BEAUTIFUL!" She yells.

" hey gorgeous!" I said but just not to loud.

I was wearing a black crop top and a black pencil skirt with black heels. As you can see I really like black.

Alyssa on the other hand was wearing a white tight dress that just showed all her beautiful curves with some white heels

Alyssa on the other hand was wearing a white tight dress that just showed all her beautiful curves with some white heels. She was truly gorgeous. I didn't want to stop looking at her, but Joseph grabbed my hand and we began to walk inside.

We walked in and it was just beautiful

"Do you have a reservation?" The lady behind the counter said.

"Yes." Aj replied.

"What's the name?"

"Aj"

"Ok right this way."

We walked to a table with a great view of the sunset. It was just so beautiful. Alyssa decided to sit next to Aj, I really hoped she would of sat next to me.

We ordered out drinks and began to talk. I saw Alyssa being all flirty and it was just pissing me off. Like I don't know why, I don't get jealous when Joseph talks to other girls, but Alyssa being next to Aj is driving me crazy. I think I need to use the bathroom.

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." I tell Joseph so that he can move out of the booth.

"Where you going?" Alyssa asked.

"The bathroom." I said.

"I'll go with you."

Oh no.

We get inside and I feel like I need to throw up. I just go straight in the stall and try and catch my breath. Aj is just so gross, she doesn't deserve him. I don't want to see her ever get hurt. She is to smart to fall for him. I hope...

I get out of the stall and Alyssa is fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

" yea why?"

"Cause you were acting weird at the table. I just wanted to make sure."

"It's nothing"

"Well it may be nothing to you, but it's something to me and you better tell me right now."

I needed a lie and quick.

"Umm I just don't feel good."

"Sure. Sam really tell me what's wrong."

"You don't need to worry okay. I will tell you when the time is right."

We walk back out and the boys had ordered for us. I sit down and lay my head on Joseph's head looking at Aj and Alyssa.

"Alyssa, I know we have only been talking for a week. It's just I really like you and I think nows the best time to ask..." Aj says then pauses.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says

Oh hell no.

A/N. Wow crazy right. Just wait the romance will became very streamy. Just wait. Please tell me what you guys think. Please keep reading.

Follow me. Share my book.