Obviously (Sherlock)

This one shot is for @freindfusion and I hope you guys enjoy it!

You lazily lug yourself off the soft couch to answer the knocking door, only to be greeted by two men, your friends Letsrade and John.

"Hi (Y/N.)" John says, seeming a bit anxious about something, probably another case they cant solve, as usual. But it's not only him that seems tense, you notice Lestrade fidgeting a little behind his back as he greets you as well. "We need to um... tell you something." John finishes, trying to cover his anxiety with a friendly, but clearly not genuine smile.

"Oh, well please come in." You offer, leaving the doorway as they walk in to your neat and clean flat and scurry to the kitchen to put the kettle on, your cold feet hitting against the freezing wood floor.

"So what do you need to tell me?" (Y/N) calls to them from the kitchen.

"Well... It's quite a bit to explain..." John says and you catch him stutter a little with his words.

"Oh alright." You say, standing on your tiptoes to get the three china teacups on the top shelf in the cabinets. You get them down and look at them, sadness filling your features. You remember taking them from 221B the day when... Well you'd rather not think about it but the memories were too good to forget but they were just a painful reminder of that day. The tea kettle whistles, snapping you out of your thought and you get the cups down and set them on a small tray along with a small kettle and carry it to the living room and set it on the glass coffee table in the center of the room.

You clear your throat as you sit down in your chair. "So what did you come here to tell me?"

"Well um... we have some news about-" Lestrade was cut off by yet another knock on the door. you impatiently stood to your feet because of yet another distraction, to answer the door with your teacup in your hand but the person walked in without any manners.

You loose grip on the teacup in your hand and it slips from your fingers, shattering the china against the wood floor. You scan the man in your doorway who looks at you with a hint of emotion that only you could spot. His ebony curls frame his face perfectly and his electric blue eyes lock onto yours with a hint of worry filling them. He's wearing his trademark black coat and dark blue scarf that he always wore around.

"(Y/N) I know this is a lot to-" He started in his deep voice but was cut off by you leaping to his warm embrace that you longed to be in again for two years. He put his arms around you in return and held you close, leaving Lestrade and John really confused, which wasn't unusual, and their jaws dropped at seeing the sociopath showing this kind of affection for someone.

"H-How how are you-" You started, stuttering like crazy.

"How am I alive?" His smooth voice says in your ear, which you respond with a nod.

"Its a long story." He says simply and pulls back to look at you. His warm hand cups your cheek and he gently runs his thumb over your cheek as he admires your beautiful face, his blue orbs flickering over your features. He leans in and kissed you with all the passion he could muster and you kissed back, not really caring who was in the room. You really missed him an in that one moment you realized how miserable you felt without him, because he completed you, made you whole, filled the pieces of your heart that were empty and this was the moment that everything worked and seemed right. You pulled away only to see the two other men in the room with eyes as big as bowling balls and their jaws dropped to the floor.

"Well, that was- um..." John stuttered awkwardly to break the silence.

"YOU AND (Y/N) ARE DATING?!" Lestrade asked, completely fangirling.

"Obviously." You and Sherlock say in unison as if nothing was weird about it.

"Oh my God..." John and Lestrade say, and you two were now their first ship.

(A/N) Hey guys! I had the day off from school so I had a BUNCH of time to work on this! I really hoped you guys liked this and if you want me to add a part two or make another one shot, just request it and I'll get to work! Thank you guys so much!