Imagine #1!

Thanks to my bestie LiekeFranken for requesting this!

So imagine this... You and John Watson have been dating for some time now. You go to Mycroft, because well... He's the British Government so he can really do anything right? okay, but back on track... You called Mycroft and got him to help you with a new scheme. And so when John went out to the store, you knew that he always had to go to the ATM. And so that's when Mycroft came in. He messed with the machine a bit so you could have to get in position. And after about 3 long minutes of waiting and him arguing and scrambling with the machine, the screen said turn around and he did, only to find you on one knee with a ring in your hand and asked the age old question of "Will you marry me?"

----------
Hey guys, sorry that this was really short, I've been super busy today and I really wanted to get n update out to you guys! So even so, I hope you guys liked this and give it a quick vote!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so this morning I woke up (like all of you did... wtfreak Sierra) and I checked my profile only to see that THIS BOOK IS NOW #423 IN FANFICTION!!!!!!!! Oh my James Moriarty, I flipped out so bad I started crying! Like tears running down my face and all! I am so happy and because of that (And I've announced this before) this book was nominated to be in the Fiction Awards and so I need you guys to vote if you want this book to win!!!! If you want to vote, be sure to vote for it in the 'Best Of Undiscovered' Category!

And also, VOTING FOR DUF (DOUBLE UPDATE FRIDAY) WILL BE ON WEDNESDAYS!

And hey, you guys (A.K.A my followers) need a name! So if you've got a name you guys wanna be called, then put it right here in the comments!

I think that's all the announcements I have for now, sooooo I'm out!