2017 is gonna be a good year! (One shot Announcements)

(The song ^^above^^ is stuck in my head, so I had to use it lol. Don't judge)

4,200 READS UNTIL 100K OMG GUYS!!!!! AHHH!!!!

I can't believe this!!!!

So, first of all, happy new year! I wish you all the best of luck for your 2017 so it can be the best year yet! So, this chapter is gonna be a bit crazy just because I wanted to talk about a couple things about this book...

So, one year ago, on February 19th 2016 (I'm pretty sure that's the date), I decided to do my first preference book! So, obviously, that was this book! And at first, I didn't even want to publish it because I was worried it wouldn't go anywhere, because I didn't think I was a good enough author, I just didn't feel like the content I would create would be interesting or creative enough, and all that jazz.

But, something inside me pushed away all the perfectionism and I chose to take a chance on myself and see if someone would actually notice the things I created and maybe, just maybe like it!

But now I know, if I hadn't taken that chance, I wouldn't have gotten to meet so many AMAZING and SPECTACULAR people (some even in real life too)!

Seriously, I have met some of my greatest, most beautiful friends because of this and that is truly something that has impacted me and will always stay in my memory! I love you guys so much and I don't know how many times I need to say thank you for me to just express how grateful I really am for so many wonderful people to help me along this crazy journey called life (and to make it so much better too)!

So, before I get waaayyyy to emotional on you guys, I'm gonna hop back on track and get to the stuff you guys came here for!

So, if you read the whole title, you must know that I'm going to be announcing the one shots I'll be writing!!!!

*insert celebration/cheers/screams/feels/whatever-you-need-to-do-here*

So, for the last chapter, I have you guys options on what you wanted to see for one shots! And now, you guys are gonna find out what I'll be writing for ya!

Are you ready?????????

Are you sure you're ready???????

Okay.....

Here goes!

Wait... You guys aren't ready, are ya?

Okay, jk jk! Here we go!

And so, for one of the final chapters of this book I will be writing........

Space Between

AND

Murder, Murder!

I will be doing both of these because they got an even amount of votes!

Seriously, you guys went CRAZY over these! I haven't gotten chapters more hyped over than these two!

But, wait!

That's not all!

There are two more updates I'll be doing too!

This one was so good, I couldn't ignore it!

And that request is.... (And I don't have a title for it, so bear with me)

A Victorian!Sebastian Moran/Victorian!Jawn Watson X Reader

Requested by: ImagineLiekeMoriarty

Okay, and this is the moment you've all been waiting for!

This is the final one shot...

That's right, the big kahuna...

The 100k reads special one shot....

This was a request. And it was requested to me on Spetember 10th of 2016! I thought it was such a good idea and I thought it would be a beautiful closure to the book!

So...

The 100k reads special is..............

*insert drum roll here*

A Winter's Case (a Sherlock/Reader)

Requested by: sweetnovelteas

Here's the request!: (hope you don't mind me putting this in the chapter lol)

So, I hope you guys are excited for FOUR updated to close this book out, because I know I am!

And seriously, thank you guys so much for all the support. We couldn't have made it this far without each vote, each comment, and each and every one of you awesome Sherlockians out there!

Do my outro with me, if you know it (I know it's been a while)!

So, until next time my loves........ IM OUT!❤️

(And also, please done get mad at me if your request didn't get selected! I am only one person and I am also a person that can easily delete your hate comment in like two taps, so don't waste your time typing it! Thanks!)