Preference #8

Sherlock:
Buy you a trench coat like his. Because he's always so busy with cases or spending time in his mind palace or just doing what Sherlock does, he hasn't had the time to go shopping with you.

Moriarty:
Get married. As silly as it sounds, he's been wanting to get married for a while now, but because of him being the Consulting Criminal, he's had a few doubts.

Vincent:
Watch every Marvel movie with you. Okay, since you two have been together, you haven't watched any of the Marvel movies and he knows that you love them and he loves them too. So one not so busy day, he wants to snuggle on the couch and watch all the superhero movies you can think of.

John:
Take you out for a nice dinner. Okay well there's quite a few reasons that this hasn't happened yet, like Sherlock always dragging him on some kind of case and he doesn't really want to bring you on a case because of what happened at the circus with Sarah.... That's the main reason, need I say more?

Lestrade:
Go on a trip with you to the states. You both have wanted to go since you've been together. There's really no reason why other than just to go and see the country for yourselves.

Mycroft:
He's wanted to have a day where you two can bake together. It's as simple as that. And it would've happened already if he simply wasn't so busy.

Which one was your favorite?

Be sure to tell me in the comments!