Burn-Part 3 Finale (Sherlock)

Thanks to DoctorWho618 and @Chaos-shy for requesting this!

That's right! Its time for the long awaited part 3 of Burn! So I'm basically gonna say what I do every time for this series... IT GONNA BE SAD! GRAB SOME TISSUES OR A ROLL OF TP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

---------

Word count: 2,046

Warning: Mild language used

----------

It's quiet uptown... I never liked the quiet before...

Today marked the one year anniversary that you were on your own. One long year... The quiet 12 months, 52 long weeks, and lonesome 365 days... It had secretly ached inside you, your heart crawling with the undying hurt of betrayal. The bottles of liquor couldn't numb the pain, the whispered promises couldn't soothe it, the time couldn't heal it. It seemed as if the only way to live and get through the pain was only to suffer. There was no way out. There was no possible way to hope for anything else, for any kind of antidote. There was not antidote, no way to ease your thought filled mind. Not even him coming back to you would heal the pain.

No.

In fact, that would only make it worse. Seeing that face again and hearing that voice... It made your blood boil with a fiery venom because of the mere thought. It made you think of all the broken promises. All the forgotten memoires, stolen meaningless kisses, moments that one would remember until the end of their days were all shattered into nothingness.

"What the HELL are you doing here?"

Your ears perked up at Vincent's angry voice. What did he mean? Who was he yelling at? You heard another voice, but it was unrecognizable and muffled because of your closed door. So just because of your curiosity you stood up.

Should you go see?

You cautiously took a step forward, that one question filling your head as Vincent argued with the muffled voice. You were curious, but what if you didn't like what you were about to see?

Your hand found itself gently grasping the cool brass doorknob.

You took a deep breath, letting the curiosity take over. You cautiously twisted the knob and opened the door.

Can you imagine?

"(Y/N)?"

It was him.... That voice rang all too familiar. The one that dwelled in those memories that never left your head... The lost moments that you dreamed about every night... And this...

This hurt.

This made you angry.

Why would he try and take you back now?

Why didn't he see that you've survived this long and that you didn't need him?

And you really didn't need him, well that's what you thought. Even though you secretly did. Every thought was only a remembrance of how much you truly missed him and the anger only was playing a role to disguise that. Every tear was a small piece of your heart breaking, a piece of your heart that he filled.

And to see the heartbreaker now, standing in front of you after a long, miserable year... You were venomous. A vicious anger filling your mind. You wanted to say something, scream in his face with every bit of anger that had you had stashed inside of you. You had so many things buzzing in your restless mind that it was silent. No thoughts were clear so if filtered out into silence.